¹⁴

AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Jin enters the punishment room he saw that teahyung is on his  knees , while holding the same cane and whip by which he had beat jungkook .

Jin comes towards him and said in a sad voice " Tea look you really don't have to do that . I will talk with jungkook , I will make him understand . And he will surely forgive yo--"

Teahyung cut him off and said in a calm voice "Hyung  I know I deserve this . Please let me take my punishment "

Saying this he forward the cane towards him .  Jin took a deep breath and took the cane from his hand . Teahyung forward his both palms infornt him and waited for the hit .

Jin closed his eyes and give the first hit to teahyung's right palms harshly .

Teahyung makes a sound " ahh" and shut his eyes in pain but smile afterwards knowing that he deserves it .

One after another , like this jin hit him more than 50 stricks . He stopped hitting him to catch his breath . Jin was breathing heavily and sweating slightly .

But teahyung was unfazed . Although his hands were bleeding , and just like before the white tiles turn red because of his blood . But he didn't care . Infact he was remembering about the the time when he beat jungkook . And was feeling happy that his also feeling the same .

He looked up at jin and said "what happened hyung . Why did you stop ?" He asked innocently .

" It's enough tea . Sto--" he again cut him off

"No hyung it isn't enough . It's not even 60 strick . I beat him more than that . You atleast have to hit me 100 stricks more " he said calmly like getting beaten by the cane isn't a big deal .

Jin had no other options he knows that teahyung is stubborn and he won't convince until he gets whatever he wants . So jin starts to hit him again .

After more 100 strick he throws the cane somewhere in the room . And starts to take deep breath again . He looked at teahyung whose hands were in worst condition .

Teahyung was looking at his own hands with a satisfactory smile . But by looking at his eyes , jin can easily say that how much pain his feeling right now .

" Perfect just , it's just like jungkook's hands when I had beaten him . I hope he will be happy while looking that" he looked up at jin and said "he will be happy right hyung . He will forgive me right " he asked while his eyes were sparkling with tears .

Jin didn't said anything infact he didn't had any courage to say anything .

"Say something na hyung . He will be happy right " he again said but this time in a crack voice .

"It's enough tea . Get up , and let me treat your wounds " jim was trying his best to not shed tears .

"No hyung , it isn't done yet . You have to beat me by a whip too" teahyung said pointing the whip .

Jin didn't said anything further he helplessly hold the whip and was about to hit him but suddenly teahyung  stopped him .

"Hyung wait let me remove my shirt" after removing his shirt he said "now start " and sit on his knees while putting the pressure on his toes to feel more pain .

Jin knows that why he removed his shirt he just wants to increase his pain more . But still he didn't said anything .

He just lifted the whip to hit him . But he was hitting him in way where he will feel less pain .

Teahyung understands that jin intentionally isn't hitting him harshly , so he said "Hit me more harshly hyung . I want to feel the same pain my baby went through . Don't show any mercy on me just like how I didn't show any mercy on jungkook that day " he said and smiled while tears were continuously falling from his eyes .

And jin with a heavy heart starts to hit teahyung in a painful way .

And whenever the belt used to come in contacts to teahyung's skin , he used to hissing in pain .

And this point he states to cry more . Not because of his own pain but because of thought that this is how jungkook had felt when he was beating him . How jungkook was crying and begging him to stopped but he being the asshole didn't gave a fu!k about it .

On the other side jungkook wake up from his small nap . He was expecting jin beside him as jin had promised him that he will come to his room after completing his work . But he isn't here yet . He angrily pouts and walks out of his room . He went to jin's room but he didn't find him there . Then he went to kitchen thinking that maybe he is making lunch for them . But to his surprise he wasn't also there . He searched the whole house but didn't find him .

He's in the 3rd floor now . Where their library , office room and punishment room is . He opened the office room expecting him to be there but to his disappoint he wasn't there . He comes out of the room and was about to leave but he heard some voices from the punishment room .

He looked at the room and saw that the room us slightly opened and the red light of this room is on . He confusedly walked towards the room and peeked inside to see .

And he was totally not expecting to see this scene .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE.....

VOTE PLEASE...............