AUTHOR POV.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here teahyung stopped his car infornt of kim mansion. He came out of his car and went inside the mansion without giving any glance to jungkook . Who was crying badly . Whole ride jungkook was crying and was trying to convince teahyung that he didn't do anything . But teahyung's one deadly glare was enough to keep his mouth shut .

After teahyung leaves the car jungkook was still sitting in the . He isn't brave enough to go inside and face his angry teahyung hyung . He knows that nobody is in home right now . As everyone is in their respective works . For now jungkook just wants his jimini hyung. Who will hide him in his safe arm and save him from anyone .

But nevertheless he went inside the house knowing that if he takes more time then he will get more hard punishment .

he slowly went inside the house he saw that teahyung was sitting on the sofa in living room .

He gulp looking at teahyung who was looking so angry . Jungkook just stands infornt of teahyung while looking down and he was crying silently .

"Would you like to explain that why did you do that " teahyung said calmly while looking at jungkook . But jungkook knows this is the calmness before tsunami .

Jungkook didn't said anything he was just looking down and crying . He is tried now he doesn't want to prove himself anymore . He's hurt that his own brothers didn't believe him .

"I  think I asked you something jungkook . Don't make me more angry just answer me ." This time teahyung shouted at him . Making him flinch lightly . Jungkook knows that if he doesn't speak anything now then it will worst for him .

"H-hyung trust m-me . I didn't bully a-anyone . " jungkook said while sobbing. But it's angers teahyung more .

"Stop lying jungkook . I just can't believe it that you will harass a girl. I wonder what you would have done if professor jenne didn't had stopped you . I feel ashamed on you jungkook. You really disappointed me . And I'm sure hyungs will be also disappointed on you if they comes to know about it . And I can't even imagine what mom and dad will feel if they find out what their beloved sons has did . " teahyung said while gritting his teeth . And looking at jungkook like he will eat him alive . And here jungkook gets more panic when he heard about his father . He knows if his father comes to know about it then he will bury him alive .

"P-please please hyung d-don't said anything to dad . He will *sob* he will kill me . " jungkook request him being so helpless . He can't even imagine what his father will do to him . He can bear his hyungs punishment but not his father's . Because he's punishment are worst .

"Why why are you scared now . Didn't you think about the consequences when you was bullying students huh . ?" Teahyung was getting more angry now . And jungkook's crying sound was making him more irritate.

"IN THE PUNISHMENT ROOM NOW " teahyung shout at jungkook.  When jungkook heard about punishment room .his felt like his soul left from his body .

His experience in punishment room isn't that wonderful . He tried to convince his hyung to not to take him to the punishment room but teahyung didn't listen to him and forcefully hold his hand and start dragging him to the punishment room .

When they went inside the punishment room . Teahyung harshly push jungkook on the floor . And lock the room inside . Teahyung take out a cane

 Teahyung take out a cane