¹³

AUTHOR POV.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin was sitting on the sofa of his room , checking some files of his patients . When he heard the knock on his door . Without lifting his  head , he gave the person to the person to come inside .

"What are you doing here kook ? I told you to take rest in your room for sometime " he still didn't lift his head as he thought that it's jungkook . Because nobody is at home right now .

"H-hyung " teahyung called him in a broken voice . Listening his voice jin looked at him in a speed of light .

Confusion was clearly written on jin's face "You ? . What are you doing here ? . Wasn't you was supposed to be at your college ? " . He asked teahyung clearly showing that he isn't interest to talk with him now .

"Hy-hyung I wanted to talk with you . Please listen to me " teahyung was feeling so vulnerable right now .

"I'm busy . You may leave " jin said in a straight voice and again turn his focus to his files .

"Hyung please listen to me " teahyung sit on his knees infornt of jin and hold his hands , while jin remained unfazed .

"Hyung please don't behave like that with me hyung . It's hurts a lot " by this time teahyung was crying mess .

"Hurts a lot ?" Jin scoffed at this statement " what do you know about hurt teahyung . Have you ever realize , how much pain jungkook has went through"

" I know hyung , I know . And I'm regretting ever since I comes to know about the truth . Please hyung give a chance to fix everything . I want everything to be normal like before . I can't bear this ignorance of all of yours " tears were continuously falling from his eyes .

" I already told you teahyung everything will go back to normal when jungkook will forgive you " jin again said without showing any emotions on his face . But inside only he knows how he was holding himself to hug his baby brother and tell him that everything will be fine .

" I know hyung . And I will do anything to earn his forgiveness . Even if I have to go through the same pain as his"

"What do you mean " jin asked in confusion .

"Punish me . Punish me in the same way I punish jungkook . I want to feel the same pain , I wa-want you to beat me in the same way  i beat ju-jungkook , please hyung ." Teahyung  was crying mess .

Jin was shocked when he heard it . He was looking at him like he is a kind of alien who comes from different planet .

"Are you even listening to yourself. Have you gone mad . How can you think like that I will behave this in humanly with you " jin shouted angrily .

"I know hyung you aren't a beast like me , you can't do this cruel act the way I did . I was such a bastard that time . Only an asshole like me can do this inhuman act " saying this he starts to cry again hiding his face on hin palm .

Jin was just looking at him in concern eyes . No matter how tough be behave with teahyung . He is still his little dongsaeng .

Teahyung again look up at jin and said " I'm tried hyung . I'm tried of all of this . Let's put an end in it now . I can't bear this anymore hyung . It's hurts me to see jungkook in pain . And it hurts even more when I realise that I can't even go to him and hugs him to comfort him . It hurts to see that how all of your behaviour changes towards me "

"My soulmate jimin , *(sobs)* it's been weeks when I last hugged him and talked with him . I'm craving for his warmness hyung ."

"And jhope hyung , he doesn't even look at me properly , and by mistake even if he does then he gives the disgusting look ever . Like I'm some kind of criminal , trust me me hyung I feels like to die at that moment"

"And hyung , You always used to take care of me like your own baby . You used to do my every single work , you always used to listen to me whenever I needed you .you were the best listener of mine hyung . But now everything changes . Do you how much it hurts , that now I have to  beg on my knees to have a conversation with you . *(sobs)* isn't it enough for me why can't you all have some mercy on my vulnerable condition . Can't you see that I'm also suffering .  Isn't it's enough now ".

Teahyung was having hard time to talk because of crying continuously . And by this time jin had also tears in his eyes .

"I k-know hyung  I did a mistake , I was a stupid that time , that I let my anger took over me . But I'm regretting it now hyung , I'm regretting it trust me I'm truly regretting it . I want to fix everything . Please allow me to bring everything back to normal" he fold his hands infornt of jin and hang his head low .

Jin breath ached by looking at teahyung's condition . He knows it's being too much now .

They all were so busy into jungkook that they failed to realise that jungkook isn't the only one whose suffering . Infact teahyung is suffering more than him . Atleast jungkook have his brothers beside him , they were there to take care of him , they were there to make him laugh whenever he used to feel low . They were there to comfort him whenever he used to cry because of pain .

But teahyung ?

Who was there for him ?

Although teahyung wasn't hurt physically but that doesn't mean that he wasn't hurt emotionally . They all ignored him like he is invisible and never existed in their life . Jin don't even want to imagine how teahyung must have felt that time .

Jin wiped his own tears and somehow maintain himself and said in a calm voice "And do you really think that by beating you  , will bring back everything back to normal "

Teahyung looked up at jin and said "yes hyung it will . I know jungkook will forgive me . If I feel the same pain as him . He will be happy knowing that I also went through the pain . I know hyung he is angry with me . Maybe he also wants to beat me like the way I beat him to calm his anger . But he can't do that as I'm older than him . And he respects that . So if I went through the same pain as him , his anger will be gone . Then he will forgive I'm sure" teahyung said while smiling through tears and imagining the time when jungkook will actually forgive him .

Teahyung said whatever comes into his mind . He just wants jungkook's forgiveness and for that he can do anything .

Jin was shocked to the core after listening to him . He's out of words . He doesn't know what to say to teahyung .

" Hyung come on let's go to punishment room . I can't take this burden anymore . I might die hyung by this guilt hyung " teahyung said in a crack voice .

"Okey let's go if this is what you want" only jin knows how hard it was for him to utter those words .

Teahyung nodded happy and particularly runs towards the punishment room .

And Jim with a heavy hearts followed him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE.....

VOTE PLEASE ................