¹⁰

AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After namjoon left the house , the four brothers looked at each other. Their facial expressions were clearly showing that how much guilty they are specially jin . He was feeling the worst. As a elder brother plus the doctor of this family . It's his responsibility to take care of his brothers but he just ignored his brother just because he is angry with him .

" I didn't did it intentionally , I swear i really had forget about it . It's just slipped out of my mind" jin said while  lightly panicking. But jhope assure him "chill hyung we know you didn't did it purposely we know that"

"But he must be thinking that I neglected him because I'm angry with him . But I swear I didn't mean it" jin was in the verge of having tears.

Jhope got up from his chair and hugged him to calm him down " you don't need to explain yourself hyung we know you didn't mean to do it. Now calm down hyung".

Jhope was somehow successful to make him calm . After sometime everything was bact to normal , jin didn't said anything else , he just went to his room without completing his breakfast properly .  The three of them share glance with each other knowing that Jin is drown in guilt .

After some time he came out of room while being full ready for his work . And went towards jungkook , he cup jungkook's forehead with his both palm and kiss his forehead " Bub take care of yourself ok ?" He release a deep sigh and again said " I didn't wanted to leave you in this condition but today I have a surgery to do . But don't worry I will try to come early okey? "

Jungkook smile lightly and said " it's okay hyung you can go , don't worry chimchim hyung is gonna stay with me"

" Hmm . I know , Ok bye I'm leaving okey , don't forget to take your medicine . And don't  trouble your  hyung okey , Bye baby " he again kissed on jungkook's forehead and left from there . Then jhope also comes towards him and kissed his forehead and left for his own work place .

" So my baby what do you want to do now . Wanna take rest or wanna do something else ?" Jimin asked while softly running his finger through jungkook's hair .

"Umm.. let's watch my favourite anime , Jujutsu Kaisen " excitement was clearly visible on his face . Making jimin coo .

"I'm not much fond of animes but let's watch it , if this is what my baby wants " jimin said with a sweet smile .

"I love you hyung , you are the best" jungkook said having a beautiful bunny smile on his face and hugged jimin's waist .

.
.
.

[ Time skip ]

[ KIM UNIVERSITY  ]

.
.
.

Teahyung reached in the university earlier than his usual time . While walking through the corridor some students were greeting him but he ignored all of them and walked straight to the staff room .

He opened the door of staff room and roam his eyes around then his eyes landed on jenni , who was sitting on her desk and checking some papers . He walked towards her and ask her

"Excuse me ms.jenni , if you don't mind can I have some of your time ? Teahyung asked her politely .

Now speaking about the truth jenni was over the moon when teahyung offered her to talk privately . She's thinking that finally teahyung is showing interest towards her .