¹¹

AUTHOR POV....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a short period of time both teahyung and namjoon reached in the home . And without wasting more time they run towards jungkook's room . Without knocking on the door they directly went inside

Jungkook was sitting on his bed reading a comic book . And jimin was in his own room as he was checking some important mail on his laptop .

Jungkook was just silently reading the book but he flinched because of the sudden out burst . He looked at the door and saw that his both brothers were standing there , a pain look was painted on their faces .

Jungkook slowly stands up from his bed and stares at them . So many thoughts was running into his head . And all thoughts were negative . He's thinking that maybe lisa again filled his brothers mind with some fake stories and his brothers believed her . So they are here again to punish him again .

His throat was getting dry . While thinking that he have to went through the same pain again . He's room is also soundproof , even if he shout for help his jimini hyung won't even hear him . He's at the verge of crying .

Suddenly his both hyung runs towards him . Making him startled .

He immediately put his both hands infornt of his face thinking that , they are gonna hit him now , but to his surprise they both hugged him tightly . He was shocked to the core , he also felt that his shoulder is getting wet . And it didn't took much time to understand that his brothers are crying . But why ?

Some time pass like that , he didn't did anything , he was just standing there being sandwich between his both muscler brothers . He didn't hugged them back . Neither he stopped them from crying .

Soon the both brothers parted away from him . They both wiped their tears and teahyung said in a broken voice " jungkook-ah we are sorry baby please forgive us . We made the biggest mistake in our life for not trusting you . We are so sorry . Please forgive us baby " his voice crack a little then he again continue " We know , we are in no position to ask forgiveness but please baby try to give us a chance " he cupped his face with his long fingers and made jungkook look into his eyes .

But jungkook was just standing there without any emotions on his face . He didn't give any reaction to their confession .

"Please baby give us a chance , we are truly ashamed on our shameful deeds . We are regretting for not trusting you baby .There's a heavy weight in our hearts . And it won't fade away until you forgive us . Please don't be so cruel towards your hyungs and forgive us baby " this time namjoon said in same desperation in his voice and eyes glittering with tears .

But alas , jungkook again gave them the same blank look . It's like his hyungs begging isn't effecting him at all . And his this look is hurting his hyungs more .

Teahyung couldn't bear the silent of his kook so he said again , " kook baby please talk to us , you have full rights to be mad at us but please don't give us the silent treatment baby . Do you know namjoon hyung suspend lisa for accusing you falsely" .

"Oh really ? " there was a hint of mocking in jungkook's voice . He was silent for the whole time but he decided to put an end to this conversation . Because he's tired from hearing their sorry again and again . Why can't they understand that sorry can't fix everything . Their so called Sorry can't fix the damage they did to him .

Namjoon and teahyung eyes light up in happiness that finally their brother is replying to them .

"Yes baby we really did suspended her , we wanted to give her bigger punishment , but we thought about her future and let her go this time . But we promised kook , we will never let this happen again to you , neither lisa nor anyone else can blame you for anything . I promise this kind of act will never happen again . " namjoon said in a hope that the younger will understand their efforts to make him forgive them .