AUTHOR POV....
.
.
.
.
.

*[ NEXT MORNING ]*

.
.
.
.
.

It was 8 am when jimin went inside jungkook's room to wake him up . He saw that jungkook was sleeping on his bed while cuddling with his plushie .
Jimin coo at this side of his baby .

He slowly went towards him and sit beside him ,

"Koo wake up , baby " jimin said softly while running his finger to jungkook's hair.

Hyung 5 minutes more " jungkook said with a baby voice while he put his head on jimin's lap .

"No baby you slept enough now get up it's time for breakfast".

Jungkook whine again but didn't opened his eyes . Jimin smile at his behaviour .

"Koo baby just wake up otherwise jin hyung will come and start his rap . Are you interested to listen his rap early in the morning ". Jimin said this knowing this will work .

And it works jungkook immediately get up from his bed and said "I have no interest to make my ears bleed" . They both burst into laughter .

"Btw koo is your wounds still hurting or paining somewhere" jimin asked being concerned.

Jungkook's smile dropped when he remembered about yesterday's accident . With a low voice he replied " no hyung it's much better than before. Don't worry" he gave a weak smile .

"Glad to hear . Now go the bathroom and freshen soon I will change your bandage then okey ?" Jimin said with a smile

"Okey hyung"

Saying this jungkook went to the bathroom to do his morning routine while jimin started to arrange his bed .

Soon jungkook came out and jimin changed his bandage . Then they both went downstairs .

And saw that jin and jhope is arranging the dinning table . When the notice jungkook's presence they both greet him

"Good morning kook. How are you feeling now"

"Better than before" jungkook didn't said much he just sat on his chair. 

Jhope and Jin share a glance with each other . They didn't said anything else they understood that he's sad and hurt from inside.

All four of them sit on their respective chairs and jin start to serve them .

" Jin hyung,  Where is suga hyung ?" Jimin asked when he realised that suga still didn't came for breakfast .

"Actually last night he had to go to busan for a urgent work related to his mafia stuff . I guess he will be back in 2 days" he said while serving the breakfast .

" Oh I hope he will be fine" jimin while his face showing concern about his mafia hyung.

"Don't worry he will be fine " jhope said with a smile and assuring jimin .

" look koo I made your favourite dish  . And you have to finish it all okey .?" Jin said sweetly.

"But that's too much hyung. How will I finish it all " he said while pouting . Making his hyungs coo at his cuteness.

"Won't suga hyung get angry if he comes to know that I eat these foods . What If he also punish me in the punishment room" jungkook said with a sad voice.

" He won't baby , how will he do that when he isn't even here hmm ? Now eat like a good boy ." . Jin said with a smile.

Jungkook also didn't said anything further. Four of them start to eat their food .

Meanwhile, teahyung wake up from his sleep with a aching body . He didn't realise when he end up sleeping on the floor while crying whole night .

Nevertheless he get freshen up and got ready for college and went downstairs , but there he saw that he's brothers are having breakfast without him . Well he won't lie but this hurt him a little .

"Good morning hyungs , good morning k-kook " . Teahyung wish them while sitting on the chair . But to his disappoint nobody replied to him . Infact nobody spare a glance to him .

But still he silently sit on his chair and but by looking at the foods he made a disgusting face and said "hyung can I have something else ?. I don't feel like to eat these foods " . He said hoping that now his brothers will give him some attention but ....

"I think nobody is disabled here . They have their own hands to make food by themselves" jin said without looking at him .

Words can't describe how much hurt teahyung feeling right now . But still he maintain a faint smile on his face and said "I guess I will eat something in college canteen ". Saying this he left from there.

Jimin and jungkook shared a glance to each other. They know that he won't eat anything because he don't like outsides food .

Jimin said being concerned "Hyung you know that he doesn't know how to cook. Then why did you said that"

"The table is full of delicious foods then why he doesn't want to eat these huh . He just wanted to get our attention that's it . And he said that he will eat outside right so don't worry " jin said with a straight face .

"But he doesn't like outsides foods and I know he wo--" before jimin could compete jhope said with a strict voice "jimin don't argue with hyung, just have your breakfast quietly "

Jimin didn't said anything further and started to do his breakfast.

Soon namjoon also came downstairs and join . He wished them "Good morning everyone " and like before nobody replied to him . They were quietly having their breakfast .

Namjoon was also hurt by their behaviour but didn't said anything .

He sat down on his chair and was about to start eating but after looking at the foods he asked " hyung did you made something else other then pancakes, French toast , sandwich and waffles ?".

"What's wrong with you both huh teahyung also didn't wanted to eat this and now you are also asking for other dish . What's wrong with these food huh ?" . This time jhope said being irritated.

"He didn't eat these foods not  because he didn't wanted to eat infact he didn't eat these food  because he can't " namjoon said defending teahyung.

"What do you mean ?" jin asked confusedly.

Namjoon exhale a long breath and said "Whatever you have made it contains  almond butter and how can you guys forget that teahyung is allergic to almonds"

The realisation hit them like a truck . So that's why teahyung wanted to eat something else . But jin told him to cook by himself despite knowing that he doesn't know cooking.

Deep down the four of them were feeling guilty. Specially jin , because whenever he will make something which contains almonds , he will separately make something else for teahyung but this time , he didn't even think about teahyung , he totally forgot about it .

"I know hyung you guys are angry with us specially with teahyung but , how can you just ignore him to the point that you didn't care about his health . You know that he can't eat    outsides foods , he becomes sick if he eats anything from outside . but still you let him go without having  breakfast . Seriously hyung ? I didn't had expect this from you . " namjoon said being disappoint .

"I lost the appetite to eat bye " saying things namjoon left from their. Leaving the brothers in deep guilt .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE......

VOTE PLEASE..................