AUTHOR POV.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was lying on his bed peacefully . He wasn't actually sleepy . He was just looking at the ceiling. Suddenly his phone rings indicating that he got a call . He grabbed the phone from the night stand and saw the caller id but it was an unknown number. He wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone. But the was continuously ringing. Nevertheless he received the call but before he could say something the other person said

[OTP]

"Took you so long to pick up the phone baby boy" other person said.

"W-ho" jungkook shuttered because of unknown fear.

"Who else , your MOMMY" this person smirk . She can easily imagine the condition of jungkook .

"Y-you ,! how d-did you got my n-number" . He shuttered.

"That's not a big deal for me to found your number baby" she smirk "And I hope your brothers didn't beat you too much".

"What do you want lisa . Why are you doing this to me . What have I done to deserve this . Please leave me alone". He said being desperate to get rid of her .

"Oo my baby wants to go away from mommy . Huh" she said with a baby voice . "But you can't baby . You are bound to be with me."

"But I don't want you . I don't want to be with you." He shouted being frustrated .

Since the day one of his college life she's after him . Just because of her he doesn't have any friends . She always forced him to do the things which he hates . And if he tries to protest then she starts to blackmail him by a Video of his . She's literally obsessed with him .

"And trust me I don't a fuck about that, you have to be mine . Doesn't matter if you want it or not" lisa said while gritted her teeth . "Don't forget what can I do with you . If I can accused falsely then I can do more worst things with you . It was just a trailer for disobeying me . It will be better if you be a good boy and do whatever I say . Otherwise the video...." she said with a sassy attitude

"Please please not that video please .I will do anything you say . Please". Jungkook got panicked when she mention about the video. He can't take risk about his family finding out about the video.

And after today's accident. he's sure about one thing is that he's family is not going to believe him even if he tries to prove himself .

" That's my boy . If you obey me like that then mommy will reward you" she said seducedly . And tbh jungkook cringed at her remark . But he can't do anything . He's just helpless .

Without saying anything else jungkook just cut the called and started to cry over his fate .

[ON THE OTHER SIDE ]

Teahyung was in his room . He might look clam and normal from the outside but inside he was fighting a battle within himself .