CHARACTERS part 1

🌼 ALEENA KASHIF KHAN

Hello, arz kiya hai 'usne pucha apki tareef , humne kaha jitne karo utnii kam'. 😂 tu humara naam hai aleena hum hai pyaare se shahar Bhopal se jaha ke kabab hai duniya bhar me mashoor aur jaha milti hai itni mashoor imarti ( orange jalebi ) waha ke hai hum nawab. Thoda zyada ho gaya .koi nai.

Hello, myself Aleena.and I am from bhopal, which has the best food in my terms, the famous kababs and the sweetest imarti which is of orange color.and I am the princess of bhopal 😂 just a joke.

Aleena kashif khan daughter of kashif khan.works in school as pre-primary teacher.completed his graduation in computers application.came from middle class family.has only one dream to make her parents proud and give them the lifetime of happiness.and has 2 chaotic besties,it's more like 'teen tigada kaam bigada'.and write's alot of and shayari's.

❤‍🔥ARSAL AHMED

Hello, Arsal ahmed here let's start with some lines 'Mat chal us rah pe, jiski koi manzil na ho,na kar us cheez ke tamana , jo kabhi hasil na ho'.hum bhopal aagaye the 5 saal pehle,US se. Apni puri family ke saath. ek mukaam hasil kiya hai yaha jo ki mushkil tha lekin apnao ke saath ne kabhi haar ne nhi diya.

Hello, my self Arsal ahmed, I came back to bhopal 05 years ago only, from US with my family. We have made AHMED INDUSTRIES, the most powerful in this 5 years, it was the difficult one but as we say if we have the family support nothing is impossible.

Arsal Ahmed the CEO of AHMED INDUSTRIES. And son of shahram ahmed.He has a dominating aura, he has everything a individual ask for,caring and loving family, rich and eligible bachelor,kinda rude,egoistic and angry young man,and has soft corner for his family loves them so much . Has 1 amazing best friend. Write's poems which is little secret of him.

💙#ARSENA💙

Ek Anjaan bankar mile the pata nhi chala kab 'jaan' bangaye ap.humari.

Meri zindagi meri jaan ho tum mere liye sukoon ka dusra naam ho tum.

ALEENA'S FAMILY

FATHER : kashif khan works as a sales manager in amora the biggest clothing company, he got a promotion 3 months ago.a very calm nature person who loves his daughter and wife and can do anything to make them happy

MOTHER : Sehar kashif khan, a House maker and baker, who makes the best cakes, bread,biscuits,waffles etc and it's like a small business of her, she loves to bake. And has a small bakery in the name of her daughter 'ALEE BAKER'S '

BEST FRIENDS

🔷Noor wajih a innocent girl, aleena and her are best friends from 1st year.loves her privacy,introvert ,wants to explore the world but as an introvert it's difficult for her.she only has aleena, aina as friends in her life ,works in Bless cafe.lives with her parents and also has little brother.

🔶Aina amtul a dangerous girl when it comes to her besties, beside that sho is very sweet, Extrovert and a savage one also, work in company as HR. Her and aleena are besties from an little incident which happened in aleena life .aina is there with her from that day onwards. And where as noor they met in the cafe and from there onwards their bonding got strong .

ARSAL'S FAMILY

GRAND MOTHER : Arzoo Ahmed,very cheerful personality .

FATHER : Shahram Ahmed,a very strict person, but loves his family alot and has given all the business to his elder son arsal, so he can relax enjoy the rest of his life with family.

MOTHER : Maher ahmed , a house wife and jewellery designer, she believes that woman can work in kitchen as well as in business. Her designs have the best mix of traditional and modern,she design the jewelry with her sister in law . And she has a brand called NAAZ jewellers.

BROTHER : Ayaan ahmed, the Bombastic side eye one, has very charming nature loves his brothers alot.Arsal and Zaidan. He is very sweet and childish.he loves to irritate his sister alot.after the graduation, currently doing a course of interior designing. He loves art that's why he choose this profession.