CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV

Arsal ,ayaan and zaidan entered the mansion with guilty faces and they straight went towards dadi.dadi was sitting on the couch with a hand on forehead. and everyone was looking at arsal with a angry faces.

Dadi?...arsal said while kneeling in front of dadi.and putting his hand on her hands.

'Shahram saare guests chale gaye hai . mai apne room me ja rahi hoon mere sar me bahut dard hora hai'..dadi said and went towards her room.and  everyone also went to their rooms with a sad faces except ayaan and zaidan.

'Bhai,sab thik ho jaye ga ap pareshan maat ho,dadi bhi zyada der tak naraz nhi rahegi,relax'..zaidan said while putting his hand on arsal shoulder with concerned face .

'Lekin bhai today it's your fault,You saw her in what condition she was at that time.Ap ka gussa har koi bardaasht nhi kar sakta bhai you have to understand that'..ayaan said with a straight face.

'Ayaan please is baare me koi baat nhi karne hai,leave me alone'..arsal said and went towards his room. ziadan also went to his room.

'Bhai,mujhe pata hai apko bhi takleef hori hai us ladki liye,I hope ap apni feelings ko samjhe kyu ki jo maine dekha apki aankhon me uske liye wo apki is galati ka ehsaas se badkar hai'..ayaan mumbled with a  tensed face.while looking at arsal.

________________

KHAN HOUSE

I am fine guys you don't need to worry, and thank god you didn't tell anything to mumma,baba otherwise they will get worry alot'....aleena said while sitting on bed  taking the medicines and noor and aina sit beside her with a worried faces.

'Ok, lekin hua kya tha jo tumhare aise halat ho gayi thi'...noor asked with a questioning face.

'wo bas hume thodi weakness ho gayi thi humne kuch khaya nhi tha isliye'..aleena said with a little smile.

'Sacchi me na aleena?...noor asked with a furrowed eyebrows and aleena nodded.

Accha,i think we should leave now.otherwuse we will get late for work tomorrow.take care'..noor said with a smile while hugging aleena .

'Yes boss'...aleena said with a smile.

'kal milte hai ,don't think to much,take care.'..aina  said while hugging aleena.with a serious face.

After sending noor and aina,aleena came inside her room.and after turning and tossing on the bed for half an hour also she was unable to sleep.and she remembered arsal's harsh words that made her  cry.why men's are like this,they don't have feeling that their words can hurt more than a wounds.and  She also remember's the way he touched her hands. The way he was looking at her with his hazel orbs.he wants to says that he was guilty but his anger.His touch created a unknown feeling in her stomach and her heart beat was getting fast,when their noses touched each other. Which made her feel shy and little blush came on her face while crying.

'Ap bahut bure hai Mr ghamandi,apne humare saath itni buri tarha se baat ki phir bhi hum apko bhul he nhi paare hai, apko he yaad kar rahe hai. lekin phir bhi i hate you kyu ki ap humare parents par gaye,  apko ladkiyon ki respect karna sikhna chahiye.ap ki aankhen bahut acchi hai,lekin ap ek number ghatiya aadmi hai,Aaaaa...ye kya hora hai humare saath!...aleena said with a angry look and wiping of her tears . She put the pillow on her face with a irritated manner.

_________❤❤❤❤_____

AHMED MANSION

Arsal came inside his room and closed the door with thud.with frustration he laid down on the bed.