CHAPTER 11 (Shareek-e-hayat)

Hello faires,hope you all are doing well.i extremely apologize for the updates.i was not able to update due to some personal reasons.

I can only say do vote and comment if you are reading.and for those who are saving my book for future cause it is ongoing.i just want you guys to give a chance and read it once also.....

Personally i also don't read ongoing books untill it is completed.but some of the books are like daily dose of getting peace from all the shor sharaba of this duniya.just give it a chance....

New chapter is uploaded,bhool chuk maaf,and if you guys want to give any suggestion dm me on my ig...

Instagram : Author_adii

Take care of yourself...
Dua mein yaad rakhe ....

Do vote
And comment

Happy reading ✨

The door of arsal's room was ajar.revealing him in his black hoodie and grey pants.His hair is still wet.his body leaned against the window of his room with his arms over his chest.arsal was looking restless,it was like his heart was never at peace after the alliance as he remembers her.

"the adorable smile and the way her giggles chimed in Hall when she was talking with my siblings.my heart flipped when her laughter hit my ears.In front of everyone she was behaving well soft/spoken.but the sudden change of her behaviour in front of me.indeed says that she don't need a speaker,speaker needs her.the way she was literally getting on my nerves that day.looking bold and confident as ever.i was literally controlling my self that time trying not laugh at her antics.I have never behaved like that in front of anyone.I don't know what happens to me in front of her..

panic rushed inside me when i saw her bleeding foot.when she was in my arms.my heart?it's race and never stopped.her cheeks turned into the pinkish shade and cupid like lips turn to 'oo'.eyes we're glossy and red.when she said because of me she always gets hurt,guilt took over me it felt like she was not save around me i was in my thoughts and she started wiggling in my arms to irritated the shit out of me.she is such a cry baby.my heart was stabbing.I was not able to see her suffering while she was getting her treatment done.i could feel an unknown feeling build up inside me.i began to feel a little too overprotective of her.and i accept it..

After so many Mulaqatein with her,i can say,she is actually very delicate.I just want to know why she said yes,when she was literally threatening me to say no.jungli billi she had not even called me yet".....as he was thinking

He closed his eyes being helpless she made him restless...suddenly his thoughts broken when ayaan entered the room

"Arre waah bhai abhi sirf engagement hori hai abhi se apke neend ud gaye"... he teased as he sat down on the couch

while arsal rolled his eyes as a response and sat beside him.and signed as ayaan's drama begins

"Sach batana bhai,bhabi ke baare me sonch rahe the na "...he asked mischievously smiling😸

"I have more important things to think about"..he said and leaned back on his couch and closed his eye's

"Ooooh bhai jhooth tu na bole.jabse bhabhi ke ghar se ayye hai khoya khoya chand bane huwe hai"....he giggled

"Tu thodi derr ke liye mujhe akela chodne ka kya lega"...he asked annoyingly

"Apka sukoon...he said and quite for moment and said "nhi wo tu ab bhabi lengi"...