CHAPTER 7 (rishta)

Before reading

I hope you will like the chapter and let me know in the comment section any suggestions to improve myself of the way of telling the story.don't forget to vote,your one vote as a motivation that my work is being recognized by you follow for more update😌

Instagram : Author_Adii

Take care and lot's of love

Happy reading

************************************

Aleena's pov

It's been two weeks since that moment,I still feel a butterflies in my stomach when ever I remember.i really wanted to know what gone into him at that time,when a man touch's any girl they feel uncomfortable but his touch was giving me the magical feeling and comfort at same time.his eyes were holding the different emotions from the last time.i have always been a girl who used to hide her feelings,but that day i was unable to hide my feelings.for me my parents happiness is my only priorities and wish.but there is little corner in my heart that beat's for those lovely dreams which I have seen.To have that one choosen one.wo shakhs jisse hum bane hain.jiske takdeer humare saath jodi hai.wo jiska mustaqbil hum hai.jo humara dil ka Jaanasheen banega.par abhi nhi abhi bahut kuch karna hai hume.lekin ye banda humare dil ko apne kabu me aise kar raha hai jaise hum uske muqaddar ho.i don't believe in love at first sight or love can happen in 2 0r 3 interactions.For me love is magic which happens between two people's but i also believe that destiny is already written by my rab.he can never be wrong. i just don't want to break my heart.and don't know what he has written in my destiny.but this khadus no way he is so different from me I didn't even match his standards.

'Teacher your..chees are tomoto'...said a kid while touching her cheeks which was red by now because of him...and she came back from her delulu land.

Awwww...avi baby it's not like that..aleena said with a shy smile .☺

'No... I am not,yo..ur are my baby'...he said while sitting on her lap and aleena laughed at his cute expressions...

Okay I am your baby!....aleena said while kissing his cheeks and other kids also came near her with a excitement.😘

It was a usual day,I just came back from a school and feeling really tired.the one thing which is worth in this tiring day is the happiness of my kids.it gives me special warmth to my heart.i just love spending my time with them.but my mind is now totally mess because of that khadus.and suddenly her phone start's ringing and it was the video call.

'Hello Assalam walikum'..noor said softly and followed by aina and inaya.yes inaya,they become good friends in no time,when they were in the mall they exchanged their numbers also.

'Walekum assalam,Arre waah aaj video call aur inaya bhi hai aaj'...aleena said with a huge smile while sitting on the bed.

'Di's how are you guys!ap logon ko pata hai mai kabse wait kar rahi thi ap logon ke call ka'..inaya said with a  huge excitement and aleena,noor and aina chuckled on her cute behaviour.😆

And then they started talking and it has been 1 hour still they are talking and suddenly aleena heard some one is calling inaya,a deep and hoarse voice made it's presence known and she know who it was.and they ended the call after talking for while.
---------------------------------

Arsal's pov

It was the hectic day after back to back meetings,thank god zaidan was there with me,he is so strict when it comes to work like me.manages everything amazingly in my absence also.but today again I lost my concentration in the meetings because of her,she is in mind for 24/7.because of that incident.it's been two weeks I didn't see her intentionally or unintentionally it feels like decades damn this crazy girl is already disturbing my life without her knowing'..he said to himself while driving the car and soon he reached at Ahmed mansion and parked his car and went inside.