CHAPTER 10 (jazbaat)

Hello fairies,so sorry for the late update.i am little busy this month.so the updates are getting delayed.

Mai apse dil se guzarish karte hoon,please if you are reading then do the vote also.

We work so hard, give our best and in the end you people just read it and ignore it.All we need in exchange for our efforts is your appreciation and votes.

And one more update,soon i am going to change the cover of the Book.so stay tuned and for more updates follow me on Instagram

Thank you for reading my book,and for silent readers agli baar se maine apne chakoo nikal leni hai ,agar padne ke  baad vote aur comment nhi kiya tu😅😂😂

Thank you for reading my book,and for silent readers agli baar se maine apne chakoo nikal leni hai ,agar padne ke baad vote aur comment nhi kiya tu😅😂😂

🤜Happy reading fairies🤛

*******************************

"Noor i have to leave now,tum handle kar logi na"

"Noor i have to leave now,tum handle kar logi na"...hani said looking towards me.

"Haan baba i will handle everything,you don't need worry"...i assured her as she was going take half day leave and the remaining staff has there week off except the bakers...

"Thank you "...she said and i nodded but suddenly she looked at me with big grin on her face .

"Waise Noor I have noticed that handsome has not came from long time"...she smirked changing the topic.

"Thank god he is not coming,wait mujhe kya pata hani !!...i blabbered out looking towards her annoyingly.

Oh wow, I just said handsome i didn't said which one,but who are you talking about miss noor?"..she teased and my eyes widden in horror cause once she starts teasing there is no full stop.

"Tum bhi na kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolte ho"..i said slowly not meeting her teasing gaze.

"Waise Tumhara alag he mijaaz chal raha hai kuch din se,agar wo aaj ayya tu socho"she replied