CHAPTER 9 (2/3) Options

Hello to my fairy's,I would like to say thank you so much for giving my book a chance.and i am damn sure that you guys are  gonna love this book and laugh alot.and one more thing writing a dialogues in English is not my type.i prefer our desi language only (hindi/urdu).if anyone is having a difficulty in understanding the lines you may feel free to comment or ask me.i will explain or you can google it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please do vote and comment,tell me how was the chapter.and if you want to suggest anything  dm me on my Instagram....

and if you want to suggest anything  dm me on my Instagram

🎉 happy reading 🎉

------------------------------------------------------
       👉 Author's pov 👈       

Everyone were talking,laughing and eating.elders were at the dining table  and youngsters were sitting together. aleena,aina,noor,inaya were sitting on the sofa and ayaan,zaidan,faizan were sat in front of them.and arsal was sitting with elders.

"Aleena tum haan bologi kya,inhe"..noor whispered in nervousness making aleena,aina to look at her side.

"Mujhe tu lagta hai ye badla lene aaya hai,iska ego hurt hogaya hoga.tumne insult jo ki thi iske"...aina said casually while scanning arsal.🤨

"Badla!!kuch bhi ha.humne kaunsi inke wasiyat churaye hai.Aur ye usse insult ke liye bane the isliye kardi"..aleena said in tension.😰

" Don't worry,we are with you in every decision"..noor said and assured her with a little smile.😌

While aleena gulped hard in nervousness.her heart was beating fast. she was still in a shock that the man.who she has been thinking of continuously after that moment is now sitting in her house,beside her father.like nothing has happened before.and his siblings is calling her bhabi.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Arsal's pov

I still can't believe that my not so innocent family has tricked me.they are not only a blackmailers but also a betrayers.

And what is wrong with this girl.how can she say yes.she is really crazy....wait what if she doesn't know either like me.i have noticed  when she enter her eyes bulged out seeing me same goes with the other two.i have to talk with her.This girl will make me crazy.i am trying to forget her.after that moment which were literally making me go crazy for her.And this new surprise.i am sitting in front of her with my alliance.

"Oohh God she is looking damn gorgeous.her hair's are also brown like her eyes which melts my heart everytime.okay i have to control my feelings.she is only 5 feet and has 12 feet ki zubaan.white makes her look hoor and red makes her look dayan.
this innocence of her is like pineapple on pizza.and about this rishta I don't know My heart wants it now after seeing her.but i hate loudspeakers"..he said to  himself in his mind while  looking towards her with unknown emotions in his eyes.while she avoid eye contact with him.🙄