CHAPTER 8 (plan)

Author pov🐱

'Dadi,bhai will be arriving soon everyone take your position and stick to the plan'..ayaan said the whole family was in dadi's room.

(Badi khichi pak rahi hai 😂)

'Par ammi arsal 2min me samaj jayega ki ap acting kar rahe hai '..shahram said

'Arre,you guys please don't do any gadbad otherwise he will surely understand our plan. I am just doing all this for him only'... dadi said while looking at every one and the family was tensed and scared,if arsal knew about this drama,then his anger will speak.

'Ap kya lagta hai wo manega ammi'..aiza said

'Haan zaroor manega, bas tumlog thodi dhang ki acting karlena'...dadi said while laying on the bed.

'Dr rehmaan, prepare ho jaye ap bhi' ..azhar said in a serious tone.and he is a family doctor of ahmed's.

'Haan doctor plan ulta hua na,hum tu bach jayenge lekin ap sidha uppar chale jayenge cause you know bhai's anger'...ayaan said while putting his elbow on doctor's shoulder..

Ma'am,If you had told me earlier, I would have meet my children before coming'..doctor said while gulping hard in fear.

Before anyone could say further,arsal barged into the room with a bang followed by zaidan.and everyone got alert.

'Dadi,dadi ap thik tu hai na kya hua hai'..arsal said while moving towards dadi and setting beside her on the bed.and ziadan was about go behind him but ayaan pulled him.

'Ye tu kya kar raha hai,chod dadi ko dekhna hai mujhe '...he said and ayaan replied "Arre bhai baat suno meri pehle"..ayaan said and told him about their plan".

"Tum logon lagta hai bhai maan jayenge"..zaidan said with a smirk shrugging of his shoulder.

"Arre kuch nhi hai hua beta bas thode se chakkar agaye the!..dadi said.

"Apne breakfast kiya tha uske baad ki medicines le thi"..arsal asked while putting his hands on her hands .

'Haan maine saare medicines time pe di thi'..maher replied

'Doctor what happen to her'..arsal asked looking towards the doctor.

'H...her blood pressure have increased, I have given her an injection,it seems like she is thinking too much about something '..doctor said and sweat started forming on his face.

'But why is your face sweating'..arsal asked skeptically and everyone gulped hard in fear.😨

'It is very hot today, that is why the doctor is sweating,let's go doctor I will leave you outside'..azhar said and doctor nodded and went out.they signed in relief😮‍💨

Dadi Why are you thinking so much. you have become unwell.Tell me.?..arsal asked while looking at her.and dadi replied "Leave it, there's no use of telling you"..with huffed expression 😤

Dadi look at me,you know na i can't see you like this? Please tell me what happened'..arsal asked while cupping her face.

'ok then listen,I just want to see my grand son's happiness your dada ji, He was your age when we got married. Now I have only wish i just want to see you guy's with your soulmates'..dadi said  while calling the other two to sit beside her looking towards arsal.while ayaan and zaidan came beside her.

'Dadi don't say like that,I am happy dadi.and All I care about is my families happiness.but marriage no dadi.i don't want spoil any girl's life in an unwanted relationship. i had no plans of marriage now and i don't want regret'..arsal retorted back.