CHAPTER 9(3/3)

Kindly request you guys to vote and comment
Please don't be a silent readers, if you are reading my story and liking it then please do a comment and vote on every chapter it will not take your so much time just one tap on a sign star button that's it....

If you want to give any suggestion dm on Instagram

Happy reading fairies🌸🌸🌸

---------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the other hand faizan,inaya,ayaan and noor were in aleena's room.inaya was busy looking at the room.and faizan was talking with her.Noor stood at the room door fidgeting her fingers and breathing nervously.tuggging her strands behind her ear.cause ayaan was staring at her way only while leaning on the wall.she felt his stare long time back when aina & zaidan left them.but she refused to look at him.

She thought if he recognized her then it will be difficult for both of them.that's why she even avoid to talk with him much.she has trust issues,attachment issues.she don't talk much with strangers.specialy people who has big name,money,power,fame...plays politics to let down anyone.they doesn't care about anyone.she thinks that.but she also agrees that he is not like them but still she has gone through alot that she don't want break her heart again.she felt guilty for something she had no control over it.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Ayaan's pov 💖

"I know you are my tutti fruiti.i can forget anything but never even after my death also.i will not forget this eyes.i was in the confusion when I saw you in the mall.but after hearing your sweet voice.my mind confirmed that it was you.jaan You can't even imagine how happy I was that day and even today, seeing you here.there was no limit to my happiness.still I know this is not one sided.my heart only knows how am I controlling my myself not to hug you and tell you that i am with you.i want to know why you are hiding from me.i want to hear from you that you my girl.i was observing her every move she looks so nervous.reason i was staring at her without blinking shamelessly.she is looking so beautiful and adorable.now I can say that she is an introvert who don't talk much but her eyes does.her eyes hold a pain,just one chance and I'll take every pain before it comes to her.few more days meri jaan".

"Wow,bhabi ka room kitna amazing hai"...inaya said excitedly bringing me back to reality.

"Haan,the credits goes to aleena di. she loves designing interiors in the vintage and aesthetic way,she is a 90's girl"..faizan exclaimed while she was looking at inaya with beautiful smile making my heart to stop beating.

"focus ayaan focus bhai ke liye aaye hai yaha"....

"Sahi kaha"....

"Pehle bhai ka ho jaye phir mai apne baat karonga"