Afterword & Sequel Announcement

I would like to start off with a big thank you to anyone who's made it this far!! All the reads, likes, and comments are deeply appreciated. This story has been a labor, but it's been a labor of love. Ouran High School Host Club was my introduction to fanfiction and fandom as a whole; this story has been inside of me for a very long time, and I'm endlessly grateful that I got to share it. I hope that, even if the execution wasn't always perfect, the love in this story was always apparent. It was a joy to write.

This story wasn't quite as romantic as it could have been, and that was by design! Like the title of this chapter says, there's a sequel in the works!! The sequel will be made up of three-chapter short stories for each love interest: Haruhi, Kaoru, Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, and an additional love interest that I haven't mentioned yet. It should post on Jan 6, 2024 at 11:45 PM EST, fifteen minutes before this chapter posts. So, if you're reading this, then the first chapter of Tamaki's short story should be posted! Hopefully! I don't entirely trust the 'schedule later' feature on Wattpad.

The story will be up on my page, titled Life in Full Bloom, and I'll try to post a link here if I can figure it out. I don't know how this website works lol

As an additional note, if anyone has an idea for Kaoru's short story that they'd like to read, then I'm all ears! I never learned how to write this character!!!

Thanks again for reading! 

💖Allie