CHAPTER 1: The New Admission

The Flashback

Have you ever thought what would happen if someone from your childhood, maybe your friend or maybe your best friend would appear in front of you after so many years, with one of your darkest secrets?

This is a story about a girl name Alex and her life full of mysteries, secrets and the risks she takes. Her craziness, her immature heart, and her love for him, which was more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.

《Hi guys, I’m Alex, 17 years young and this is a story that will take you to my world. The world in which everything was amazing until...》

"Hey!" I greeted my friend, Nia. We were on our way to school.

"Hi Alex, was there any homework?" she asked.

"No I don't think so." I replied.

"I heard that there is new mid-term admission coming in our section." Uncertainty was visible in her voice.

"Really?" I asked as I took a seat beside her

She nodded and went on "I also heard the she is from USA. I don't know if it is just a rumor or the truth,” she continued.

It was very strange cause normally there is no admissions from other countries in our school. They usually join their country's embassy school.

"Okay." I said and started looking outside and soon I realized that we had reached the school.

I walked to the classroom and I realized that everyone had their heads wrapped around this new admission. A tall brunette walked in. She lifted her head and scanned the crowd with her hazel eyes. She smiled as the spotted me.

"Hey did u hear that Sharon?” I asked my best friend.

"Hear what?" she replied looking a little confused.

"About the new mid-term admission," I raised my eyebrows

"Oh yeah, she will be coming in our section." She flashed a smile as dumped her bag onto a seat near mine.

"I am sitting at the last seat. Keep your bag there,” she instructed me while going out.

"Where are you going?" I shouted, hoping my voice would reach her over the crowd’s.

"For the choir!" she responded.

I went to the last seat and kept my bag there. Then the school bell rang and after 5 minutes our class teacher entered the class. After the assembly ended, “Silence please!”  Our class teacher’s voice commanded

"There is new admission in our class,” she continued. "She is from the U.S."

"Hello everyone!" she said. I don't know what the teacher said afterwards cause my head was spinning. ’Was she Andrea?’ I kept asking myself in vain because I never got a satisfactory answer. The same blue eyes, the same voice, the same wavy blond hair, the same gait! Was she the one I last saw 5 years ago?

When did she come to London? What is happening? So many questions were striking my mind at the same time and I all knew was everything was going dizzy and then Sharon came.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"Yeah!" I replied, getting a grip on myself. Then she kept her bag down and sat. I looked around the class and saw Andrea sitting on the first seat. The first class started. Our science teacher entered and started the chapter. She then was asking some random questions while I opted to look out of the window.

"Alex!" she roared, causing me to snap out of my trance. I came back into my senses, looked around helplessly, I stood up.

"Yes ma'am," I stuttered

"Will you kindly tell me what I just said?" Sarcasm dripping from her voice. I didn't know what to say. I was not paying attention.

"She explained the process of light passing through a plane mirror,” Sharon whispered as the prompted me.

"You were explaining the pr-pro-process-" the ringing of the bell saved me from getting a detention. I heaved a sigh of relief as I plopped down onto my chair like a life less body.

"See you tomorrow,” the teacher said as she left the class and giving me a stern look.

"What's happening to you? I am noticing you from morning. Are you okay?" Sharon said looking worried.

I was nothing near good. All the Flashbacks were running in my mind.

”Yeah, I’m totally fine.” I faked a smile.