CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?

I woke up the next morning and found the whole room changed all I could see was pretty flowers all around my room with cards and teddy bears  and it created a scene I cant even explain. It was marvelous. I found a big chocolate box at the side table. I picked it up there was heart-shaped card with it. I opened it

“SORRRRYYYYYY!!! I love You. I missed you a lot. You are one of the best things that ever happened to me. I know you love me. Please forgive me.

                                                                                    Love, Justin”

For a moment, I felt like I just skipped a heartbeat. HE STILL LOVES ME! Tears of happiness streamed down my face. That was so amazing I never felt so good in my entire life. I couldn’t stop smiling. I waited for so long and now I finally it looks like I got back my love. That was incredible!

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I thought Justin was there but instead Pattie was standing at the door smiling. She thought I was blushing and I actually was anybody could make it out. My cheeks were pure red! And I was continuously smiling.

“can I come in?” she asked with a smile.

“yes of course!” I replied still blushing.

“Love is in the air…la…la..la…” she teased me.

“very funny”

“So you like it ? all this”

I put my hands on my face and now I looked like a red pumpkin.

“Oh my goodness! Look at you! I should call Justin he has been waiting  for you downstairs for so long!”

“Justin? Downstairs? What? OMB!!!!!!!!” I rushed to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and then I heard Pattie’s voice

“Leave it! he will still love no matter what you wear. Go down fast.”

I came out “Are you sure? I look okay?” I was so conscious

“yes ofcourse! And you know what? Justin landed in NYC this morning only and he didn’t even take a nap he is so worried that you will be so angry with him.”

What? I looked at the clock it was 9:00 and Justin must be so tired and he didn’t even rest for a while. That was bad! I rushed downstairs. For a moment all those 3 MONTHS!, those moments flashed in my mind. I remember how I use to wait for his call for hours everyday. How much I missed him and all those days when he never called and now I felt angry I made up my mind I am not gonna forgive him I waited for 3 months and he knows that I am not a girl that becomes happy with gifts. For me the best gift is his presence. Everything has changed now; He has to gain my trust again.

I rushed downstairs. Justin was there sitting on the couch. He looked very worried I could make that out be looking in his eyes. I still remember how cute he looked when he was worried. His eyes full of tension. He was very stressed. He saw me. I made an angry expression. He was very nervous he stood up facing me.

He was going to say something but I don’t know what happened and suddenly I found myself crying. Tears were streaming down my face. I wasn’t crying because I was weak, I was crying because I had been strong for too long and as I began to cry, Justin pulled me and wrapped his arms around me. That was all I needed.