CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth

(While Sharon was at home..thinking about the letter…Alex was here with Justin, ready to face the truth)

 After an hour we reached a big house ….a farm house, I think. He stopped the car outside the house, and the guard came to take the keys and park the car somewhere else. As I started to step out of the car, he grabbed my hand again and took me inside the house.

A lady came up to us and was talking to Justin while I was staring at a picture of Justin and a girl  on the wall.

“Take her to her room." Justin said to the lady .

Then he looked at me and said:

 “Go and change, refresh yourself, and meet me in my room." Then he walked away.

The lady took me to a beautiful room. I wondered where Justin got this house.

(See, what happened after this was weird. But somebody once said- everything happens for a reason. And it actually did happen for a reason, making my life for the better.)

I entered Justin’s room. He was sitting on the sofa, and when he saw me, he got up.

“You have 5 minutes to say whatever you want. After that, you will just listen." Justin said, staring at me.

My heart stopped when he looked at me.

 I started. “I have nothing much to say.  I just wanna tell you, it was not my fault! It was Andrea who told you all of that, and most importantly, you believed her."

 “Oh really? So this was it? This was the reason you never answered my calls, left me without even telling me? Those stupid Fights was the reason you didn’t even want to see my face anymore." He assumed angrily, and after hearing it, I realized he was right.

 “Do you even know how dumb you are? You are so immature, I never expected that you would be still holding on to the past." He continued.

“Yeah, because that really hurt me! You don’t even know how hard it is to have only few friends and having even them hurt you. I don’t understand why you even care about that. You are famous, you have millions of girls all around you trying to be your friend, why me?” I shouted at him, and by the time I was done, I realized my eyes were watery and teardrops were falling from them.

Instead of answering, Justin took a step toward me and all at once, everything happened so quickly to even make sense of it. One second he was standing, three feet away from me, and the next, his arms were around me and pulling me close. Leaning in, he kissed me.

Maybe I do, I do really love him.