CHAPTER 4 : Part 2

“Okay, I know this might sound selfish, but I’m a “Belieber.” Meeting him meant the world to me,” she said with a guilty smile.

“Fair enough!” I hissed. “But what was the need to drag me there?”

She paused for a second and then with a sigh she said, “When I met him in the music room, I was so excited. He even knew my name. I’m guessing Andrea must have told him but, when he asked about you, I thought he actually cared about you.” Sharon stopped to take a breath and then went on.

 “Initially, I had only heard the story from your point of view. Today,  heard his and there is only one thing I can conclude.” She shrugged.

“What?” I raised my eyebrow.

 “You guys have had a misunderstanding. His story was completely different from yours, Alex. You people need to sit and talk about it and I was just trying to help” she confessed.

I didn’t say anything. Sharon’s explanation had set a frenzy of thoughts running through my mind.

Did Justin still care about me? Did he still think about me? Did he still love me? No, that couldn’t be. It had been a long time since both of us spoke to each other. I was just being stupid. But what about me? Do I still love him? I wasn't sure.                                  

“May I please have your attention? Students of grade 9, 10, 11 and 12 are requested to assemble in the conference hall,” The announcement speakers blasted, bring me back to reality. There were shrill cries from probably every classroom.

“Let’s go,” Sharon jumped.

“Will Justin be performing?” I asked her.

“Yeah” she said as she began walking.

When I entered the Class, it was empty. Everybody had gone for the performance. I sat alone in class. I didn’t want to face him. The show started. I could hear Justin’s voice.

I behaved as if I hate Justin Bieber in the school, but in reality, I had all his songs learnt by heart. I put my head down on the desk. He was singing ‘Take you’. He went on to sing ‘Maria” and “love me”. I got lost in his voice.

“This is today’s last song. I am very happy to be here. Thank you. You guys are amazing” he took a pause and continued “I just wrote it 2 days back u guys are the first one to here it, and it’s for some one who I was wish was here at this moment.” Hearing that, my head shot up and the crowd screamed louder than before.

“Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy, He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But did you know that I love you? Or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I am going nowhere

I heard the song patiently and I realized the burning desire within me to meet him. I picked myself up and ran to the conference hall with a tear stained face.

I entered the auditorium everybody was singing and dancing as Justin was performing. There were more than 500 people! I stood in a corner holding back my tears. I sighed, as I turned to leave.

I stopped dead in my tracks when the stopped singing. I turned to see his brown eyes looking right at me. I felts the sparks go off again as my heart began racing. I hoped he didn’t call out to me in front of the whole school, and to my relief, he didn’t do that. He continued to sing.

 “Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry?

 I walked out. He finished the song and the concert ended. “ Thank you Phoenix High! You guys were amazing!” I heard Justin speak into the microphone and the cheering continued.

For the rest of the day, the hot topic was Justin’s performance and how perfect he was. School finally ended as I said my goodbye to all my friends and headed home.

I was heading towards my school bus when I heard footsteps behind me. It was Sharon.

“You need to come with me,” She gasped for air.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I hope that you like this one. Guys do leave your feedback, it is very important for me. Read, Comment and vote. It would mean a lot. Want a dedication?  Tell me about you favourite chapter from the story. It would mean a lot. Thanks :)

Alex