Guys

Literally, I'm contemplating about writing a chapter for  stupid idiots; aka males, the straight fucking males in my life!

Like, how can they be so fucking stupid! They are "adults", supposedly.

I had this situationship with a dude and besides the physical appearance, he was not my type in that, I thought I'd give it a chance he may have a character, right?

No! No, I wasn't fucking right! This dog was like hot and cold and no, it did not make me want him more it made me want to beat the shit out of him (for legal reasons that's a joke!).
Even with a five year old child you could have better conversations and at first I was like, okay it's not clicking but let's give it time.

Yeah, no!

Throughout this whole experience let me tell you one thing about... people with XY chromosomes (who are like the dude I'm describing);

•don't give them time because you think they will change the way they treat you, don't tell yourself Hmm let's just try I really want a partner.
No, remove yourself from the situation. Don't just walk away, run! It's not worth it there are people out there who are straightforward or at least they have a stable emotions.

•if you don't click from the first time you go out with them, you won't click at all.
Don't try to forcefully make something work.

•YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY KIND OF HOT-COLD OR WHATEVER MANIPULATION.

YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE 389373799283 TIMES BETTER.

EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED A LOVER IT'S BETTER TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT AND PERSON THAN IMPRISON YOURSELF IN A SITUATION THAT WILL MOST PROBABLY TURN WORSE.

That's all.

I already feel so much better.