But it is you

Not proofread.
It 100% has mistakes cause I wrote this in an almost sleep like state.

Correct me anywhere.

There will be another part.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

He's on a hiatus.

What pains him the most is not the fans or the accusations, nor the fear of never going back.
The worst was the ignorance of his members.

The first week he spoke with them for hours.
A of them messaging him, even video calling him multiple times throughout the day.
He was thankful for that, even though he knew it wasn't exactly healthy.

As expected the messages started to be fewer and longer apart. He didn't mind it. He knew, everything was tough at the moment.
But when weeks passed buy and no one seemed to contact him first he felt alone.
He did try to keep contact.
Sending messages that were mostly unread.

Only Chan seemed to answer to his texts these days, mostly with a word or two but he did.

A couple of weeks later he stopped texting Chan too, he figured he must have been really annoying or maybe everyone had just believed the rumors and kept on with their lives leaving Hyunjin behind.

He was staying it the smallest apartment possible, hinding from the public in a really bad part of Seoul.
The company provided it because they didn't trust him moving back to his parents' house.

Now stuck in a one bedroom apartment with just a small bathroom and no kitchen all he could do was sleep or at least try to. The only person visiting him was his personal manager every week. He was thankfull for that as it was his only chance to speak with someone and use his voice.

"Hello Hyunjin."

"Hi Sir."

"You lost weight."

"I did?"

"Yes, more than the last time. Didn't you eat what I send you?"

"I must have forgotten sir, I am sorry."

"No, stop apologizing. You just seem unhealthy... I'm worried. Here step up on the scale."

He did and the number was indeed low, lowest than it has ever been.
He was actually impressed his body could lose such an amount of weight without even dieting.

"God Hyunjin..."

"It's fine. I'm fine. It's okay. At least when- if I come back I'll look different."

"Hyunjin I'm worried. At least let me bring Chan here. Once. It would be good for you."

"Sir, did he ask to see me?"

"No, but-"

"Then don't. I wouldn't like being a burden. Okay? Let me get you downstairs. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir, it's the least I could do. Thank you for your visits and your meals."
Well mostly for the visits was Hyunjin grateful about as he never seemed to actually consume these meals but he couldn't just say that out loud.

"Goodnight Hyunjin be careful."

"You too sir."

Of course the first time Hyunjin stepped out of his apartment after months someone would snap a picture of him and create a whole internet fuss.

The next morning his phone was already blowing up.

Countless of articles with countless of comments underneath.