OSL-2

Jimin look at his husband, his eyes crinkling in crescent shape, and Jungkook wasted no time, his lips immediately finding Jimin's, their passion igniting like a flame.

Jungkook's fingers gently caressed the slight bump, tenderly embracing the life growing inside Jimin. This simple gesture spoke volumes of his love and adoration for both Jimin and their unborn baby. Wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist, Jungkook pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Feeling a lack of breath, Jimin reluctantly broke the kiss, their faces still inches apart.

"Welcome home, babe," Jimin whispered, his voice filled with warmth and adoration. Jungkook smiled, playfully bopping Jimin's nose, his eyes shimmering with affection.

"I told you not to wait for me. It's not good for you to stay up so late, baby," Jungkook murmured, his tone filled with concern. Jimin nodded in understanding, but he knew deep down that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep until he felt Jungkook's arms wrapped around him, holding him close.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" Jimin asked, his gaze tender as he looked into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook nodded, his fingers gently tracing Jimin's cheek.

"And you?" Jungkook inquired, his touch sending shivers down Jimin's spine. Jimin hesitated for a moment, knowing that Jungkook would be disappointed in him.

"I had at something earlier in the evening, so I'm not hungry," Jimin confessed, his voice tinged with guilt. Jungkook sighed, clearly displeased.

"Jimin..." Jungkook's voice trailed off, but before he could say anything further, Jimin quickly interjected.

"It's not my fault. Eomma visited earlier, and she brought my favorite foods. I couldn't resist and ended up eating everything. I'm sorry," Jimin explained, hoping Jungkook would understand.

"Okay, go to our bedroom. I'll come after wishing our kids goodnight," Jungkook said, his voice softening. Jimin nodded, feeling relieved, and made his way to their bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of their bed, Jimin picked up the bottle of oil that. Gently unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt, he applied the oil, feeling the warm sensation spread across his skin.

As he was in the midst of this routine, Jungkook entered the room, holding a glass of milk. His eyes raked over Jimin's form, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"So hot!" Jungkook commented, his desire evident in his voice. Jimin blushed, feeling both self-conscious and exhilarated by his husband's gaze. He playfully scolded Jungkook, unable to hide his own embarrassment.

"Pervert," he teased, placing the oil bottle on the nightstand.

Jungkook chuckled, reveling in Jimin's blush. "But truthfully, pregnancy makes you even more beautiful. Maybe that's why I love getting you pregnant so much," he confessed, his eyes filled with love and admiration.
Jimin blushed even deeper, feeling both self-conscious and loved.

"Don't be a pervert, Koo. Go shower, and then we can cuddle," Jimin said, taking the glass of milk from Jungkook's outstretched hand. He downed the milk in one go, relishing in its comforting sweetness, before placing the empty glass on the nightstand.

Jungkook's smirk deepened, and his eyes sparkled with mischief. "Okay, I'm going to shower. But I won't be cuddling you, Jimin. I'll be making love to you," he declared, his voice low and seductive. Jimin's blush intensified, causing Jungkook to laugh heartily as he disappeared into their transparent bathroom.

Undressing, Jungkook couldn't tear his eyes away from Jimin, who had turned away, cheeks aflame. The sight of his blushing husband only fueled his desire, igniting a fire within him that could only be quenched through their intimate connection.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|