OSL-14

The bright sun shone over the sky, causing sunrays to fall all over the island

The bright sun shone over the sky, causing sunrays to fall all over the island. Jimin's eyes fluttered open when sunrays fell on his face through the glass wall of the beach house. He smiled and looked over to his side, but a pout formed on his lips when he found Jungkook's space empty. Jimin took his phone from the nightstand and checked the time - 8 am. Jimin smiled, knowing his husband must have woken up to make breakfast for their kids.

Jimin got up from the bed, hissing a little as a pain shot through his legs. Memories of last night's intimacy crossed his mind, and he smiled widely. Limping slightly, Jimin made his way towards the bathroom and began his morning routine. He was thankful that Jungkook had cleaned and dressed him in pajamas.

"He spoils me too much," Jimin mumbled to himself as he walked out of the bathroom. Jimin took his prescribed pills from the nightstand and swallowed them. The doctor had recommended a few medicines for his healthy pregnancy.

After taking his medicine, Jimin walked into the living room. He smiled upon seeing Yul, Minkook, and Jungmin, but frowned when he didn't see Seol and Jungkook.

"Babies, where is Seol and your dad?" He asked his children, noticing a pout on their lips.

"Dada went to find Seol," Yul said, and Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion and worry.

"Where did Seol go?" Jimin asked, his voice tinged with concern.

"We don't know, Mama. After Dada finished bathing Jungmin, Hyung wasn't in the living room," Minkook explained, a worried expression on his face for his brother.

Jimin's heart dropped hearing that. His eyes stung with tears as he imagined the worst for his son. Noticing his youngest son's eyes tearing up as well, Jimin quickly wiping the tears away.

"Babies, you stay home. Mama will go and look for your brother too," Jimin said, kneeling down and wiping Jungmin's cheeks. He gave him a comforting hug, trying not to panic.

"But, Mama, Dada said not to let you go out. You and the baby will get tired," Yul said, but Jimin couldn't control himself. His oldest son was out there somewhere, and he had no idea where he had gone.

"I need to find your brother. Let me go, but promise me the three of you will not leave the house until Mama and Dada come home with your brother," Jimin said, looking at his three kids, and they nodded their heads in agreement.

After getting their nods, Jimin immediately grabbed some snacks from the kitchen so his kids wouldn't go hungry and instructed them not to use any electronic devices.

"Mama will come back soon," Jimin assured them, then walked out of the house. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he dialed Jungkook's number.

 Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he dialed Jungkook's number