OSL-15

Jungkook, Jimin, and their kids were enjoying the last few days of their vacation. The sun was shining brightly above the sky, as it's ray cast a warm golden glow over the family. The kids had pouts on their lips, dreading the end of their trip. Jungkook couldn't bear to see his family sad, but with so much responsibilities he can't extend their vacation.

"Don't be sad, babies. We'll come back next year," Jungkook reassured them, trying to lift their spirits. The kids brightened up at the promise of a future vacation. "Let's make the most of our time here. How about a swim in the ocean?" Excited, the kids and Jimin followed Jungkook down to the beach, their fluffy dog happily tagging along.

"Ahh," Yul let out a contented sigh as she dipped her tiny feet in the cool water, Jimin watching her with a soft smile as he settled under a large umbrella

"Ahh," Yul let out a contented sigh as she dipped her tiny feet in the cool water, Jimin watching her with a soft smile as he settled under a large umbrella. As the kids and his husband swim, Jimin heart filled with joy.

"Let's race!" Suddenly, Minkook declared, quickly joined by Seol and Yul. And, before anyone knew it, a friendly competition ensued. Laughter filled the air as Seol, Yul, and Minkook raced each other with all their might, creating precious memories.

Jungkook chuckled, and returns to Jimin's side, Jungkook tenderly rans his fingers in Jungmin's hair as the little one slept soundly in his father's lap. "He easily gets exhausted these days," Jungkook murmured, his eyes filled with love and concern.

"I also feel like that." Jimin's voice was tinged with sadness as he admitted, "I feel like with my pregnancy, I'm taking less care of our kids." He lifts his hand, and gently caress his son cheeks.

Jungkook immediately shook his head gently, reassuring his husband, "You've been an amazing parent, Jimin. You take the best care of our children. You've sacrificed so much for them. Never doubt that, baby." Jimin nodded his head, as his husband softly peck his cheek.

Their tender moment was interrupted by the kids excitedly arguing over who won the race. Jungkook shook his head, and heads towards their kids.

"Stop arguing, you three are winners." Jungkook said, declaring a tie, which made the kids squeal in delight.

"Let's take a break now," Jimin suggested them, and the kids settled on the soft sand, building sandcastles with enthusiasm.