OSL-12

As the sun slowly set, casting a warm, golden glow over the tranquil beach, Jimin and Jungkook sat side by side, enjoying the peaceful scenery

As the sun slowly set, casting a warm, golden glow over the tranquil beach, Jimin and Jungkook sat side by side, enjoying the peaceful scenery. Their four children were playing nearby, their laughter filling the air as they chased each other in the soft sand.

Jimin watched his children with a fond smile, their carefree spirits shining brighter than the setting sun before turning his attention back to the mesmerizing sunset. Jungkook, unable to resist, nuzzled closer to Jimin, his nose brushing against Jimin's neck, as he took in the sweet scent that always intoxicated him.

"This island is so incredibly beautiful, Jungkook. I wish we could live here forever," Jimin sighed, his eyes never leaving the horizon.

"Do you want me to buy it for you?" Jungkook asked, half-teasing, half-serious, But he would do anything to make Jimin happy. Jimin shook his head, a mix of longing and practicality in his eyes.

"As much as I'd love that, we can't live here permanently, love. The kids have school, and we have our careers to consider." Jimin said, and Jungkook leaned in, his lips gently grazing Jimin's nape, planting a tender kiss.

"When we grow old, maybe then," he whispered, his voice filled with unwavering love.

With a soft smile, Jimin kissed their intertwined hands. "I love you so much, Jungkook," he murmured, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Jungkook's heart swelled with love, and he couldn't contain his adoration for the man by his side

Jungkook's heart swelled with love, and he couldn't contain his adoration for the man by his side. "I love you too, Jimin," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity, as he pulls Jimin's for short kiss.

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of pink and orange across the sky. As darkness slowly enveloped the beach, the family made their way back to the house. Jungkook set up a small bonfire, its warm glow dancing in the night, as Minkook, Seol, and Yul seated themselves around it. Jimin cradled little Jungmin in his lap on one side of the bonfire, the two of them captivated by the dancing flames.

Jungkook busied himself in the kitchen, preparing a delicious dinner, wanting Jimin to relax and rest during his pregnancy. Jimin and the kids took turns singing, their voices blending harmoniously, filling the night air with a cascade of joy and happiness.