OSL-3

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom. The steam still lingered in the air, as his footsteps made their way towards the bed where his blushing husband lay. With a mischievous grin, Jungkook quietly approached Jimin from behind, gently pressing his body against his husband's warmth, and enveloping him in a back hug.

"Baby," Jungkook's husky voice tingled Jimin's ear, causing a delicious shiver to run down his spine. He arched his neck, granting Jungkook access to the sensitive skin, his heart racing in anticipation.

"Ahh..." A moan escaped from Jimin's parted lips as Jungkook's lips began to explore his neck. Tender nips and teasing flicks of his tongue sent waves of pleasure through Jimin, his body surrendering to the sensations.

Jungkook's wet hand slipped under Jimin's t-shirt, a shirt that belonged to him. The contact of Jungkook's touch against his bare skin heightened the intensity, sending electric sparks throughout Jimin's body.

Closing his eyes, Jimin savored the moment as Jungkook's hand traveled further, tantalizingly tracing patterns on his chest. Every touch, every teasing twitch of Jungkook's fingers against his nipple, had Jimin trembling with desire.

"K... Kook..." Jimin managed to breathe out, his voice laced with need and yearning. Jungkook turned Jimin's face towards him, his eyes dark with desire, as he passionately captured Jimin's plump lips in a searing kiss. Biting softly on Jimin's lower lip, Jungkook deepened their connection. His tongue explored Jimin's mouth, intertwining with his husband's, as their tongues danced in a passionate rhythm.

Jungkook's hand continued its exploratory journey, now venturing towards Jimin's pants, ready to slip inside and stir the flames of their desire further. But just as their pleasure was reaching its peak, the sound of the door opening shattered the intense intimacy.

Jungkook turned towards the door, his eyes widening in surprise as he saw his youngest son standing there. The lustful haze dissipated, and Jungkook immediately left Jimin's side, his attention shifting to their beloved child.

"Jungmin," Jungkook called out, his voice filled with warmth and love, as he walked towards his son. Jungmin's eyes lit up at the sight of his father, his small frame radiating excitement and joy.

"Dada!" Jungmin yelled, rushing towards Jungkook with outstretched arms. Jungkook scooped him up, his heart swelling with affection at his son's enthusiastic embrace. "I missed you, dada!"

"I missed you too, my little angel," Jungkook replied, kissing Jungmin's button nose, his eyes sparkling with paternal adoration.

Jimin, with a fond smile, approached them, extending his arms towards Jungmin. Sensing his mother's presence, Jungmin eagerly reached to be transferred into Jimin's loving embrace.

"Why aren't you sleeping, baby?" Jimin asked, concern lacing his gentle voice, as he cradled Jungmin in his arms. Jungkook observed the tender scene, a soft expression etched on his face.

"I had a bad dream, mama," Jungmin confessed, his voice filled with a mixture of fear and vulnerability. Jimin held him closer, his embrace a shield against the nightmares that haunted their son.

"Don't be scared, baby. Dreams are just stories our minds create. They're not real," Jimin reassured him, pressing a comforting kiss on Jungmin's forehead. Jungmin snuggled deeper into Jimin's arms, finding solace in his mother's love and warmth.

"I want to sleep here," Jungmin requested, his innocent eyes meeting Jimin's gaze. Jungkook's eyes widened at the thought of spending one more night without being able to touch Jimin.

"Of course, baby," Jimin replied, his voice gentle yet firm, Jungkook playfully glared at his husband before walking towards the closet to grab his sweatpants. He quickly slipped them on and then saw Jimin and Jungmin already settled on the bed. Jungmin drifted into a peaceful slumber, the worries of his dream banished by the love surrounding him.

Jungkook laid behind Jimin, encircling him in a protective embrace, his lips gently brushing against the sensitive skin of Jimin's neck. They shared a tender moment, their hands intertwined, as Jungkook's grip rested securely around Jimin's growing belly.

"I'm so happy for your tomorrow concert," Jimin whispered, a soft smile gracing his lips. Jungkook's heart swelled with happiness, his lips twitching upwards against the nape of Jimin's neck.

"Me too, but I wish you could be there to perform with me," Jungkook admitted, a hint of longing in his voice. Jimin's smile widened, filled with love.

"Once our little baby comes into the world, I'll surely do a concert with you. We can share that moment together," Jimin promised, his voice filled with unwavering support and excitement. Jungkook's smile grew, his thumb caressing Jimin's pregnant belly.

"Now, let's rest. Tomorrow is a big day for you, and I don't want my husband to be with lack of sleep," Jimin advised lovingly, his fingers softly rubbing circles on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook nodded in agreement, his heart brimming with gratitude for the love and understanding Jimin always showered upon him.

"Goodnight, baby," Jungkook whispered, placing one last tender kiss on Jimin's nape before burying his face against the warmth of his husband's body.

"Goodnight, Koo," Jimin replied, his voice filled with contentment. With a sense of peace settling over them, they closed their eyes, allowing sleep to wash over them.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|