OSL-7

Jungkook took his sleeping son inside the bedroom, carefully tucking him into bed before settling on the edge of the bed. He gazed affectionately at Minkook's peaceful face, his tender fingers gently stroking his son's hair. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Minkook's forehead before quietly leaving the room.

He walked into the living room, where kids was playing quietly with his toys, while Jimin watch them. Jungkook approached his oldest son with a solemn expression on his face.

"Seol, could you take your siblings to the playroom, please? Your mama and I need to discuss something important," Jungkook said, his voice filled with a mixture of concern and determination.

Seol, mature beyond his years, knows the gravity of the situation and nodded his head silently. He took hold of his sister's and brother's hands, leading them towards the playroom without uttering a word.

Jimin, who had been keeping a fake calm face now, worried expression on his face.

"Our baby was so scared earlier," Jungkook said, his mind racing with various thoughts and concerns.

Jimin sighed, his mind already buzzing with ideas and strategies. "I know, but we can't let this affect our children, Jungkook. We need to find a way to protect them from the paparazzi and fans."

Jungkook agreed, his eyes filled with concern and determination. "I know Jiminie. Our kids deserve to have a normal childhood, away from all this chaos. We have to do whatever it takes to keep them safe."

Jimin nodded his head, and they both sat down on the couch and began to think.

"l think, I should call the management and ask them to control the situation. Maybe they can even tell the media that Minkook is our nephew or something." Jungkook suggested, his gaze filled with determination.

Jimin nodded in agreement. "Yes, that might help. But besides that, I think we should plan a vacation, somewhere far away from this country where our children can be carefree."

Jungkook liked the idea. "That sounds perfect. Minkook will be so happy."

A smile bloomed on Jimin's lips as he imagined the joy on their children's faces. The couple sat down together, and Jungkook started making arrangements with the management over the phone, explaining their decisions and requesting their assistance.

An hour later, an article published by Jungkook's company clarified that the child seen in Jungkook's car was his nephew, causing the frenzy of fans and media to calm down significantly.

Jimin read the article, feeling a sense of relief wash over him, but he couldn't shake off his worries about Minkook's mental health. He didn't want their children to be burdened with unnecessary pressure.

Jungkook noticed the lingering worry in Jimin's eyes and pulled his husband into a comforting back hug. "Jimin, stop worrying. I'll handle everything. You should focus on your pregnancy and take care of yourself."

Jimin leaned into the embrace, a small smile playing on his lips. "Hmm, you're right. I'll try."

Jungkook planted a gentle kiss on Jimin's cheek, assuring him of his love and support. "Come on, let's look for a nice vacation spot. Somewhere where your and our children mind can be free from worries."

Jimin nodded, his worries momentarily forgotten. Jungkook took out his laptop, and together, they walked into the playroom where their children were playing.

"Babies," Jungkook called out, his voice filled with warmth and excitement, catching their attention. "We have a surprise for you!"

The children stopped their play and looked at their parents with wide eyes, filled with anticipation.

"Surprise? Dada, Mama, what is it?" Jungmin, asked in his adorable baby voice.

Jimin beamed at their children and motioned for them to gather around. They settled down on the floor, with Yul crawling onto Jungkook's lap while Jungmin and Seol snuggled up to Jimin.

"We're planning to take you guys on vacation!" Jungkook announced, and the children's faces lit up, and they let out a collective cheer of excitement.

"Vacation? Where are we going, Dada?" Seol asked, unable to contain his curiosity.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know yet. Why don't you three help Mama and Dada to decide?"

 Why don't you three help Mama and Dada to decide?"

[Imagine Yul in her dada lap]

"I'll choose." Yul, the always silent one, quickly snatched the laptop from his father's hands. Jungmin, not one to be left behind, reached out to grab it from his sister, resulting in a playful tug-of-war.

"Why don't we all choose the place together?" Jimin suggested, smiling at his adorable children banter.

Jungkook opened his laptop, and together, they started looking for the perfect vacation spots. As the children excitedly chimed in with their preferences, Minkook peeked into the room from the doorway, his eyes filled with teary sadness.

Feeling left out and misunderstood, he walked back to his bedroom with a pout on his lips.

"Mama and Dada don't love me anymore. They didn't even include me," Minkook cried silently to himself. He's thinking his parents didn't love him anymore because of his mischievous action.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|

Poor Minkook. I feels so sad for him.
Btw, you can suggest if anything you wants to see in my story. Beside, I try to make long chapter.