OSL-8

As the kids, Jungkook and Jimin, were browsing through different vacation destinations on their laptop, Jungkook noticed something peculiar out of the corner of his eye. Minkook, was peeking timidly from the half-opened door.

Jungkook smiled softly and was about to call Minkook inside the room when suddenly, Minkook turned away and disappeared from sight. This caught Jungkook's attention, and he furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what had made Minkook retreat so suddenly.

"Kook? Where are you looking?" Jimin asked, slightly confused by Jungkook's sudden distraction.

Jungkook shifted his gaze back to Jimin, concern evident in his eyes. "Minkook woke up. I'll go and bring him here," Jungkook explained, and Jimin smiled warmly, nodding in agreement.

With that, Jungkook got up from the floor and made his way towards Minkook's bedroom. As he glanced inside, his heart sank at the sight before him. Minkook was sitting on his bed, tears streaming down his cheeks, his tiny face contorted with sadness and confusion, as he hugs his chimmy plushie.

 Minkook was sitting on his bed, tears streaming down his cheeks, his tiny face contorted with sadness and confusion, as he hugs his chimmy plushie

"Minkook, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, his voice filled with concern as he rushed towards his son and sat down beside him.

Minkook sniffled, trying to wipe away the tears that had escaped down his rosy cheeks. "Dada, you, Mama, hyung, noona, and Jungmin are going on vacation. And you're not taking me. Does that mean you don't love me anymore?" he asked, his voice trembling with sadness.

Jungkook's heart shattered into a million pieces at his son's words. He realized in that moment that Minkook had misunderstood the situation. Without hesitation, he pulled Minkook into his warm embrace, holding him tightly against his chest.

"Oh, my sweet boy, don't ever think that," Jungkook murmured, his voice filled with love and reassurance. "We love you more than anything in this world. We would never leave you behind or stop loving you."

Minkook looked up at his father, his big, teary eyes looking at Jungkook's face innocently. "But I've been really naughty, and the media saw my face. I thought you didn't want me because of that," he confessed, his voice barely a whisper.

Jungkook cupped Minkook's tear-stained face in his hands, wiping away the remaining tears gently. "Oh, Minkook, you're our precious son, and nothing in this world could ever change that. We love you so much, and as for the media problem, it's already been taken care of. You have nothing to worry about."

Minkook nodded, his eyes filled with a glimmer of hope. "Does that mean I can go on vacation with you and Mama and hyung, noona, and Jungmin?" he asked, his voice tentative.

Jungkook smiled, his heart swelling with love for his son. "Of course, my little mischievous one. We would never go on vacation without you. You are an important part of our family, and we're planning this vacation specially for you."

Minkook's face lit up with pure joy as he threw his arms around his father, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Dada. I love you."

Jungkook kissed Minkook's forehead tenderly, his voice filled with unconditional love. "I love you too, my precious boy. Now, let's go and join Mama and your siblings to decide on the perfect vacation spot together."

Minkook's smile widened, and he nodded eagerly, his worries fading away. Hand in hand, Jungkook and Minkook walked back to the living room, where Jimin was patiently waiting.

"Minkook," Jimin called out, his voice full of warmth and love. Their son immediately snuggled into his mother's lap, hiding his face in Jimin's chest.

 Their son immediately snuggled into his mother's lap, hiding his face in Jimin's chest

"I love you, Mama," Minkook whispered, his voice filled with innocence and love.

Jimin's heart swelled with love as he hugged Minkook tightly. "I love you too, my baby." As he kissed Minkook's forehead.

"What happened to him?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook curiously.

"I'll tell you later," Jungkook said with a smile. "Now come on, Minkook, help your siblings choose the perfect location for our vacation."

Minkook nodded his head happily. Together, they started planning a vacation that would create beautiful memories and bring them even closer as a family.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|

Look at this pic, I can't stop laughing. It's so cute.