10

I woke up to another message from my boss, he was asking for another friendly date tonight. I messaged him back and said that we could do that. I walked outside to still see that strange car, it had driven off when I noticed it, strange. I disregarded to car and headed off to work.

I walked into my office to see Archer pacing my office back and forth.

He stopped pacing and looked over at me. His expression changed to a playful smirk."Well, well. Look who's back. It seems like somebody got here quite early. You're not too excited to see me now, are you? Because I know you were always excited to see me at the beginning of our sessions."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Quite confident this morning are we?"

He chuckled."Why yes, yes I am. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling quite confident today. I even have a plan to make you crack."

"Oh?"

His smirk broadened as he continued speaking with a confident tone."It seems that every other plan I have with you has failed me so far, but I'm pretty certain that this plan won't fail. In order to make you crack and finally tell me who this guy is, I just need to use a little bit of... psychological warfare."

"Continue." I state amused. I walk over and sit in my chair.

He smirked as he replied."Gladly. Psychological warfare is a powerful tool when it comes to breaking down someone's barriers. It has the capability of pushing someone's buttons and manipulating their beliefs. I can use this tool to find and push the right buttons to get you to tell me who this mystery man is. And I have done plenty of research on the subject of Psychological warfare to perfect my craft, so be prepared for your defenses to be broken."

"I think I am prepared thus far."

He chuckled to himself as he saw that I wasn't taking this seriously."Good, being confident is the first step to getting broken. Do you really think you can stand your ground against some Psychological warfare? Let me just ask you this: How confident are you in your defenses?"

"Very."

He smirked."Well now, I guess I have no choice, but to see just how confident you believe in your defenses. So here's what I'm going to do, I have to ask you one question and you have to answer it truthfully or else your defenses will be broken."

"Okay."

He smirked, feeling pretty confident in this moment as he spoke carefully."Alright, the question is this: Are you attracted to me? Do you actually find me attractive and have romantic feelings for me?"

"I do find you attractive. However, how is the Psychological warfare? And wouldn't you try to win me over with moves instead of trying to waste your time to find out how this mystery man is?"

He let out a loud laugh, he had me right where he wanted me. This was going just as planned."Well now, I think I've found my chink in your armor. You must actually have some feelings for me if you find me attractive, and I'm pretty certain that you're attracted to me because of my handsome features and charm. I guess this makes it even more amusing that you're attracted to some other guy who's probably not half as good as me."

"You know what I think?"

The smirk still remained as he replied."Why don't you tell me what you think? I'm intrigued."