12

He chuckled as he smirked, he was definitely liking the way this is going. He'd definitely have fun playing more mind games with me."Are you sure about that? Do you really want to see just how much this can get to before I can finally have you wrapped around my fingers? Are you really that persistent to see me fail?"

"I am."

He smirked, and for the first time today, I saw his genuine grin instead of the fake smirks he always carries."You are quite a persistent one I have to admit. But I am more than satisfied that you're eager to see just how bad this can get. I love playing these little mind games, and I really enjoy playing them with someone as smart and persistent as you are. You are definitely not going to be easy to break."

"For today, our session has ended, I hope you have something figured out. I will stop by later tonight for another session with you instead of forcing you to wait another 24 hours."

He was definitely a bit shocked that I was already planning for another session, but he wouldn't let me see that. He had to maintain his confidence at all times when dealing with me. Instead, he simply replied with a confident look in his eyes."Ah, I see. Well, I'll make sure I have something planned by later this evening. You won't regret it I promise."

With that, he was escorted away. I went home to take a nap before returning, however, when I arrived at my door another present was left there. It was a box of heart-shaped chocolates with a note. "I will see you again." I was starting to get a creepy feeling and tossed the chocolates away, I don't know who keeps leaving presents at my door. I made myself lunch and took an hour's nap. I was refreshed and ready to go in for another session. I walked into my office to see my boss in the office.

"Oh, hello there," I stated, surprised.

"Oh, hello. I thought you already had your session with Archer?" He asked.

"I did, but we had scheduled a second one today considering he had some more things he needed to discuss with me. Why are you in my office."

"Well, actually I wanted to talk to you about Archer. I had overheard he was sleeping with one of the nurses, I came to see if he had mentioned anything about that."

"Oh, no he has not."

"Well in your second session could you get a name? We don't tolerate things like that."

I nodded my head and he left, I asked for the doctors to have Archer brought back here, and I noticed that he had less security. I could only assume how he got that.

He was definitely caught off guard that his secret was found out. He figured he'd made sure that he was smart about hiding his affair. He tried his best not to let his surprise show, and he succeeded for the most part. As for the nurses that he was sleeping with, he had made sure that they understood that they weren't allowed to talk about this to anyone. 

"So sleeping with a nurse was this trick up your sleeve?"

He seemed to get a bit annoyed that I had found out about his affair. But since I brought it up, he might as well be honest about it."Yes, it was. How did you know that I was sleeping with a nurse anyway?"

"I'm assuming one of the guards saw and reported it to my boss."

He rolled his eyes."Really? That is so annoying. I really thought I was doing a good job of keeping my affair secret. Now I have to figure out which guard it was so I can make sure to keep him out of the game." It's not like his affair meant much anyways, he was only using her for an easy lay. But he still didn't like the fact that someone had found out about it.