402

Now he's working as a doctor in the Xiangcheng base, and he haven't made as much money as going to the mission center to take on zombie-killing missions.

  The medical staff in the Xiangcheng base all receive dead wages.

  Although they don't have to worry about supplies for a month, there are still hundreds of thousands of shopping cards issued to them every month.

  But their future only goes so far.

  If he want to make another breakthrough, do something big again, become famous and so on.

  There is absolutely no way.

  But those people from Xiangcheng who took the mission at the mission center earned much more.

  They go out to kill zombies and come back with half a sack of crystal cores.

  A bag of crystal cores can be recharged into a shopping card, and some can be exchanged for shopping cards worth millions.

  So, what is Lin Zhigang capable of? He doesn't even have the ability to kill zombies.

  How can he kill Hua Mi?

 During the phone call, Chen Hu was not surprised that Lin Zhigang retreated. He said to Lin Zhigang, "If you can't kill Hua Mi, then give me one of Hua Mi's children."

 " I don't care what method you use, she ruined my family and forced me to this point. I want her to pay it with her child."

  After saying this, Chen Hu hung up the phone decisively, leaving Lin Zhigang sitting alone in the ruins.

  He was stunned for a long time. After he came to his senses, Lin Zhigang hurriedly picked up his cell phone and called his father's cell phone back.

  However, Chen Hu did not answer Lin Zhigang's call again. No matter how many calls Lin Zhigang made, there were always busy signals.

  It seems that Chen Hu is forcing Lin Zhigang to choose one of the two.

  Lin Zhigang sat in the ruins for who knows how long.

  Maybe it was just a moment, maybe several hours had passed.

  When Hua Mi saw Lin Zhigang again, the hair on his head had turned gray.

  Hua Mi was surprised, looking at Lin Zhigang like this, and asked uncertainly:
  "What's wrong with you? Are you overusing your brain, or have you stimulated some kind of supernatural power?"

  Lin Zhigang, who was sitting in the ruins, raised his pair of indifferent eyes. With clear eyes, he looked in the direction of Hua Mi. His pupils were unable to focus and he
looked at Hua Mi with a distracted expression for a long time. Then he regained his consciousness and said in a trance: "Oh, you're here. "

  Hua Mi narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at Lin Zhigang, who looked uncomfortable. She originally wanted to say something, but in the end she said nothing.

  Hua Mi only inspected this small safe area in the ruins built by Lin Zhigang.

  Hua Mi raised her wrist and looked at the watch she was wearing, and said to Lin Zhigang, "I only have half the night. My husband is watching me very closely and I have to rush out to get to the next safe place. Let's talk about it later."

  As soon as she finished her words, Hua Mi opened the power grid in the ruins safety zone, got out of the power grid, and started killing all the way out.

  Behind her, Lin Zhigang composed himself, with a pale face, and followed Hua Mi to kill.

  On the way, Lin Zhigang asked Hua Mi,