419

And just when Su Ruyan was feeling proud,.

She didn't notice a glimmer of light flashing in Uncle Qu's eyes.

As for Qu Yimin, who was standing behind Uncle Qu, the expression on her face was even more exciting.

Qu Yimin's eyes showed naked jealousy toward Su Ruyan.

  She didn't understand why Su Ruyan was favored by the team wherever she went.

Is it just because Su Ruyan has a good superpower?

In this apocalyptic world, having money and supplies at home is not worth having a good superpower.

In the evening, Su Ruyan received a very warm reception from the Qu family.

Uncle Qu called Qu Yimin in front of him. He asked Qu Yimin,What do you think of Su Ruyan?"

  Qu Yimin frowned and said to Uncle Qu,
"Uncle makes the decision. I don't have any opinions."

She hated Su Ruyan in her heart, but her expression was still timid, as if she was afraid that she would be beaten by her uncle if she said something wrong.

  Qu Yimin was not like this at all before.

In the past, Qu Yimin was arrogant and domineering, saying whatever he wanted and never caring about anyone.

Uncle Qu sighed. He raised his hand and patted Qu Yimin on the shoulder.
"Uncle, I still hope that you can regain your previous temperament. Our Qu family has never been afraid of anything."

"It was like this before the end of the world. At the end of the world, it was still like this. It should be like this in the future."

Before the end of the world, the Qu family and Chen Hu's family were the same, just like the local snakes in the city.

Such a family gives them enough pride.

Uncle Qu said in a low voice,
"If we want to preserve the glory of our Qu family in this world, we have to put some thought into it."

" I'll ask you again: do you think Su Ruyan is useful?"

Qu Yimin finally nodded slowly.

Ever since she escaped death from Hu Yanxiang's hands, her reactions have been far less agile than before.

Her thinking also seems to be stagnant, and she has to think about one thing for a long time.

Qu Yimin had a hard time understanding what Uncle Qu told her.

But she nodded anyway.

Then she heard Uncle Qu say to her sincerely:

"You are the only child left in our Qu family now. You should watch carefully and see what the uncle will do later."

Qu Shiheng has lost contact with them. For a long time.

No one knows what Qu Shiheng did. If nothing else happens, maybe Qu Shiheng has died among those monsters.

So Uncle Qu now acknowledges that the only bloodline left in the Qu family is Qu Yimin.

Qu Yimin looked at Uncle Qu blankly.

Uncle Qu raised his hand and summoned a bodyguard. He turned his ear to the bodyguard and gave some instructions.

The expression on the bodyguard's face showed some hesitation, but he finally nodded. In the center of the bunker, surrounded by everyone, Su Ruyan was enjoying the feeling of stars looming over the moon.

She looked smilingly at Qu Yimin, who was standing outside the crowd. Su Ruyan's face showed her usual proud and arrogant expression.

So Qu Yimin is the eldest daughter of the Qu family, so what?
Su Ruyan and Captain Zhao once watched helplessly as Qu Yimin was bullied by Hu Yanxiang and others, but they did not lend a helping hand at all. So what?
In the end, the Qu family still valued Su Ruyan.