414

The people Captain Zhao sent out to apologize to Hua Mi must have returned in vain.

  Hua Mi is not uncommon with these people.

  She had more important things to be busy with now. After having a small meeting with Gong Yi and Lin Zhigang, she left in a hurry and started patrolling the nearby streets and alleys.

  That night, Captain Zhao summoned the entire team and announced to them that he planned to return to the oasis first.

  Everyone was speechless, supporting Captain Zhao's decision with silence.

  "I object!"

  Su Ruyan stood up. She walked to Captain Zhao. She said to Captain Zhao,

  "We have been following that couple for such a long time. Now we just want to leave. I don't agree."

"What's more, another group of very powerful people has come to this area. We don't want to contact them?"

  "There are at least hundreds of them. Look at the people in their team. They are all strong men. If we can draw this team to our oasis, our oasis will become even bigger."

  The so-called oasis is just a fixed area built by a team of survivors under the base of the wall of the Xiangcheng base using cars and tents as cover.

  Because it is attached to the Xiangcheng base, the security is much higher than other places in the apocalypse.

  Now, the largest oasis under the city wall of the Xiangcheng base is the small oasis built by Captain Zhao.

  This number of people is only a few hundred, which shows that there are even fewer people in other small oases.

  Everything Su Ruyan said made sense,
  "I also observed it carefully when I came here. The woman Hu Yanxiang beat up before was actually Qu Yimin, the eldest daughter of the Qu family."

  "We can go and have a look. Our advantages tell the Qu family that they will naturally assess the situation and join us."

  Her words sparked another discussion in Captain Zhao's team.

  No one thought that the humble woman they had despised before turned out to be the eldest lady of the Qu family?

 Needless to say, that team must be the Qu family from E City Base.

  Seeing Captain Zhao hesitate, a cough from a teammate suddenly sounded in the team.

  Captain Zhao looked around. In the dim light of the ruins, he saw that all of his teammates had pale faces, with bruises on their noses and swollen faces.

  That was just beaten out by Hua Mi.

  Captain Zhao looked stern and said to Su Ruyan very firmly,"We still have to be self-aware. That yellow-faced woman is not as easy to deal with as we thought. We have to get out of here first."

  Su Ruyan stamped her feet . "Why can't I explain it to you? I told you, we have been with that couple for so long, wouldn't it be a waste of all our efforts if we leave now?"

Captain Zhao looked at Su Ruyan helplessly,
" Don't take it for granted. You can't do whatever you want. You have to think about the safety of our entire team."

"Do you know why we were beaten like this? It was all because of that yellow-faced woman. She is not  as simple as you imagine."

  "Let's go back first, you have to follow the arrangements."