409

Su Ruyan did not move, but looked at Hua Mi with a pair of eyes with contempt.

  Was Hua Mi asking her for help just now? Since she was entrusting her, why didn't she look like she was entrusting someone?

 Who is Su Ruyan, and who is Hua Mi?

  How could Hua Mi be so calm and ask Su Ruyan to help her as if she was doing a small favor?

  You must know that the person standing in front of Hua Mi is a space superpower.

  Hua Mi wants help from someone with spatial powers?

 She had to beg a few more times with a shy face.

  Seeing Su Ruyan acting like this.

  Everyone could see that Su Ruyan didn't want to help Hua Mi at all.

  Su Ruyan had a sense of pride in her heart.

  This sense of pride allows Su Ruyan to look down upon anyone in the apocalypse.

  At least an "ordinary" woman like Hua Mi couldn't control Su Ruyan.

  Su Ruyan would not lower her status so easily to help Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi smiled, okay, forget it if Su Ruyan doesn't help, she will get the RV out by herself in a while.

  On the other hand, Gong Yi stood in front of Hua Mi, turned back to look at Su Ruyan, and frowned.

  She don't know what Gong Yi is thinking.

  Captain Zhao gave Gong Yi face. After all, Gong Yi was a strong man. He stepped forward to smooth things over and asked Hua Mi casually, "What do you want this RV for? After all, your husband is already so capable. When your husband joins our team, you can take your children to live in our oasis."

  "Just leave this RV here and don't want it."

  It's a bit of a burden, but Hua Mi is a well-married woman with a strong husband. What can be done?

  When Gong Yi is absorbed into his team, Hua Mi and the two little burdens can be discarded at any time.

  In the apocalypse, isn't it easy to get rid of burdens?

 Hua Mi deliberately said, "We are coming and going in the zombie wave. It is more convenient for two children to have an RV."

What she said is true. It is indeed convenient to have an RV with children and walk in the apocalypse.

  But what she didn't say was that she actually had four very large warehouses of her own.

  During this time, as more and more materials are produced in the factory, Huami's warehousing has been directly upgraded to 40X4.

  It was more than enough to put down such a small RV, but she just wanted to try how big the space was for Su Ruyan.

  Hua Mi is no stranger to people with spatial powers.

  In her previous life, she also knew quite a few people with spatial powers, but such spatial powers rarely appeared.

  But it is not unique, and it is far less rare than mental powers.

  Hua Mi has never seen such an arrogant space power user as Su Ruyan in her whole life.

  When it comes to supernatural powers, Gong Yi's mental powers are rare.

  And Hua Mi's miraculous apocalyptic supermarket power is unprecedented and heaven defying.