418

The teammate in front of her comforted Su Ruyan,"The captain has also been tortured recently by that woman , and he has been a little irritable."

"Don't worry, after returning to the oasis, the captain's mood has calmed down, and he will still treat you as well as before."

"Through this incident, Ruyan, you will also have to change your delicate temper in the future."

"Look at what time it is now; don't talk about it at such a critical time."

Su Ruyan lowered her head and took a sip of water without speaking.

When the man saw her being so silent, she was completely different from the proud and noble look she had before.

Thinking of all the things that happened recently, he couldn't help but sigh and stand up.
"Think about it carefully. In fact, we have been teammates for such a long time, and we don't want to make our relationship so tense."

Before he finished speaking, he was pushed by Su Ruyan, who suddenly stood up.

The man didn't come to his senses and hit the glass window on the second floor.

The glass was smashed with a crash, and his body fell from the balcony on the second floor, directly hitting the ruins below the balcony.

The ruins were very high, and in an instant, all the nearby zombies were attracted to this man.

The zombies roared and came around the man.

The man punched a fist full of terror, blowing the head of a zombie next to him.

He raised his head and looked at Su Ruyan, who had pushed him off the balcony.

The rope around Su Ruyan's body had been completely untied; a sinister smile appeared on her face, and she looked down at the man on the second floor.

Then she went down from the side of the balcony, avoiding the zombies around the man, and ran directly towards the open space where Hua Mi was.

The man wanted to chase her and shouted,

"Su Ruyan, you bitch, don't run away!"

But then a zombie caught up and bit him.

The man backhanded him and punched the zombie, who bit him.

  The next moment, his shoulder was bitten by a zombie that rushed towards him.

The man kept beating zombies because the smell of blood attracted nearby zombies.

Invisibly, he provided help to Su Ruyan, allowing Su Ruyan to safely run through the ruins where Hua Mi was and run directly to the Qu family's bunker.

Hua Mi watched all this happen, but she did not stop it.

For Hua Mi, Su Ruyan has nothing to do with her; she can just do her own thing well.

Soon, Su Ruyan entered the Qu family's bunker.

She don't know what Su Ruyan said to the people of the Qu family. In short, Hua Mi didn't see Su Ruyan come out of the bunker of the Qu family until later.

It seems that Su Ruyan has already reached an agreement with the people from the Qu family.

A scream brought Hua Mi's attention back.

  That was the man who was pushed off the balcony by Su Ruyan. Because of his excessive physical strength, the man was besieged by zombies.

  His body was bitten by zombies many times, and the scene of the man being bitten by zombies could be clearly seen by Captain Zhao and others in the ruins.