408

No, in fact, this man named Zhao does not want to get close to Hua Mi.

  The person he wanted to get close to was actually Gong Yi.

  No one thought that Hua Mi had thrown the long knife, and Lin Zhigang, the only one at the scene who understood Hua Mi's strength, was even less likely to say anything to this group of people.

  At this moment, Lin Zhigang's heart was full of vigilance.

  He came back to his senses, helped Qu Yimin up on the ground, and wrapped her clothes tightly, telling Qu Yimin,

  "Go and sit in the corner."

  "Don't worry, the person who is bullying you now is dead, you're safe."

  After Lin Zhigang finished explaining to Qu Yimin, he hurriedly turned around and walked to Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi had already walked out of the RV with her groaning brother in her arms.

  Since giving birth to the child, although her figure is still a bit plump, it is far less bloated than before.

  The flesh on her face has also shrunk a lot, and she seems to have regained some of her previous appearance.

  Lin Zhigang asked Hua Mi in a low voice, "What should we do now?"

  Lin Zhigang also saw just now that among this group of people, especially among Hu Yanxiang's group, few were good people.

  In addition to the injuries on Qu Yimin caused by Hu Yanxiang, Hu Yanxiang's teammates also caused a lot of damage to Qu Yimin.

  Hua Mi looked at Hu Yanxiang's teammates coldly, and said to Lin Zhigang naturally, "There is no need to hold out any hope for people like this. Can we expect them to change their evil ways in this world?"

 " Kill them directly or they will harm other women from now on."

  Lin Zhigang pursed his lips and remained silent.

  If it were the past, he would definitely not let Hua Mi behave like this.

  But now, Lin Zhigang seems to understand what Hua Mi said. Maybe there will be less garbage in the world and the end of the world will be cleaner.

  So if he makes less of this garbage, is it a kind of salvation?

 Lin Zhigang nodded slightly to express his approval of Hua Mi.

  At this moment, Hu Yanxiang's teammates sensed that something was wrong. The four men suddenly shouted loudly and attacked Hua Mi directly.

  They held knives in their hands, some of them were thrust into Hua Mi's body, and some were thrust into the child in Hua Mi's arms.

  Su Ruyan watched all this coldly, without any intention of saving Hua Mi.

  She said that a worthless woman will either die or become a plaything.

  The same goes for Captain Zhao. He just looked at the tall man in Hua Mi's RV.

  The man seems to be holding a child in his arms. It's the end of the world, why don't he just leave the infant child to feed the zombies? !

  It seems that the IQ of this couple is not high.

  And just when the knife in Hu Yanxiang's teammate's hand was about to hit Hua Mi and her brother, the bodies of the four men flew out at the same time.

  They flew in four different directions and hit the power grid.

  The power grid made a sizzling sound, and a strong smell of meat came. The four men fell to the ground and died.