412

Hua Mi raised her eyebrows and looked at them,"Every word I say is for your own good. It is all for you. In the future, you can survive well in the end of the world. Think carefully about it yourself Think about it."

  "Everything I said is true."

  Hua Mi couldn't help but imitate Su Ruyan's speech.

  She no longer concealed her contempt for Su Ruyan in her eyes. Everyone saw Hua Mi's eyes peeling off her disguise bit by bit and becoming very cold and sharp.

  She looked at Su Ruyan and Captain Zhao's team with disdain in their eyes.

  Hua Mi suddenly started the verbal massacre mode, "How to survive in the apocalypse, do I need your teaching?"

  "You take yourself too seriously. You said you are a space superpower. , but you can't fit even such a small RV into your space."

"You still think you are useful, right?"

  "For such a long time, I tried my best to pretend that you don't exist, right? Because every time I watch you playing tricks here, it's like watching a clown."

  "Every word you say makes me embarrassed for you. What do you mean by 'You can't get it out, but we can get it out, and you still can't get it out'. Don't you allow this RV to belong to me?'"

  Hua Mi imitated Su Ruyan and said in a coquettish tone,"But what you mean by getting out is to directly break through the power grid of the safe zone."

  "You guys are so logical robbers, you can indeed do it. Let you survive for a short time in the apocalypse."

  "But with your logic, I can responsibly say that you are just here, the end."

  "You can't go much further from now on. In the end, you will either die in this apocalyptic wave of zombies and mutated animals and plants, or die in the hands of higher-level superpowers than you."

 " This is the cycle of heaven. There is no need to feel that it is incomprehensible."

 " I support it. The strong are respected, but I don't support the law of the jungle. I support the survival of the fittest, but I don't support bullying the weak."

  Hua Mi's words not only made Su Ruyan look ugly, but also successfully made Captain Zhao jump. .

  Captain Zhao looked at Gong Yi who was standing next to Hua Mi with a straight face, "Brother, your wife's thoughts are very dangerous."

  Gong Yi raised his eyebrows and stood upright, "I don't think there is any problem, I am like this now. My wife taught me my thoughts."

  He supported Hua Mi physically, and looked at Captain Zhao and others with a pair of eyes full of murderous intent,

  "My wife is right, if you don't put it away  your arrogant attitude.and stop your bullying. Sooner or later, you will die in the hands of people with higher-level abilities than you." "

 " How about giving it a try?"

  After saying that, Gong Yi moved his hand, and Captain Zhao immediately became alert. On the ground, he pulled Su Ruyan back.

  Based on Gong Yi's attitude, Captain Zhao had no doubt that if they continued to refuse to give in, Gong Yi would kill them.

  Captain Zhao hurriedly pulled Su Ruyan aside.

  Su Ruyan was still not convinced, so she asked Captain Zhao, "What did I say wrong? I also saw that woman going out for a walk every night. Does she think this is before the end of the world? II can't stand the way she takes it easy just because she has a good man protecting her."