407

[Energy Drops] If you drink it in other people's stomachs, you can only gain the benefits of restoring your physical strength and replenishing your supernatural energy.

  But if they use [Energy Water Drops] to generate electricity, then all the survivors in the small safe zone can sleep peacefully.

  Tired survivors will be extremely happy if they can have a good sleep.

  At this time, Lin Zhigang was still trying to reason with Hu Yanxiang.

  Yes, he was beaten like this, and he was still ready to reason with the villain.

  But no one present supported Lin Zhigang.

  Even Captain Zhao and Su Ruyan had sarcastic smiles on their faces.

  As if they were watching a monkey trick, they took two steps back to see how Lin Zhigang would make a fool of himself.

  Hu Yanxiang exchanged glances with several men in his team.

  A man walked toward Lin Zhigang step by step with a sinister smile on his face. He clenched his fist and said to Lin Zhigang,
  "Look at this, you are the one who has been building a safe zone in the zombie wave and putting supplies in the safe zone."

Lin Zhigang chose not to answer these men because he saw some ill intentions on the face of the man opposite.

  He's not stupid, not that blind.

  Lin Zhigang took two steps back and asked warily: "What do you want to do?"

  The man reached out and grabbed Lin Zhigang's collar, "Hahahaha, we have been unlucky for so long, and finally we caught a fat sheep."

  "Your Xiangcheng base is really good. You are making fun of us survivors."

  "Didn't you say that you are going to close the Xiangcheng base and prevent anyone from entering the Xiangcheng base?"

  "Then you will release supplies outside again. Such hypocrite-like behavior is really despising."

  Another man stepped forward and said,

  "Since you came out of the Xiangcheng base and were responsible for replenishing the supplies in various small safety zones, what about the supplies in your hands? , there must be a large amount of supplies that can be deployed."

  "In this way, you can go back to the Xiangcheng base now and carry a large amount of supplies for us."

 " We will wait for you in this small safety zone."

  They thought ,this is another policy of benefiting the people of the Xiangcheng base.

  Just like the management system before the end of the world, it often comes up with various policies to benefit the people.

  Therefore, Lin Zhigang was sent by the management of the Xiangcheng base to specialize in the construction of small safety zones and the placement of materials in small safety zones.

  If this is the case, then they can capture a commissioner and make good use of the Xiangcheng base's policy to benefit the people. From now on, they will not have to worry about food, drink and [Energy Water Drops].

  When Lin Zhigang heard this, even Dr. Lin, who was always gentle and known for his gentle temper, couldn't help but get angry.

  He asked angrily, "Why? Why should I return to the Xiangcheng base and deliver a large amount of materials from the Xiangcheng base to you?"