1• Open up

"Fuck!"

The dirty things that escapes my mouth at the peak of pleasure is not my fault.

During this time I often wonder what I was thinking by associating myself with such an athletic male.

It didn't matter what ethnicity, whether black, Caucasian or Asian.

Making love or was it getting fucked to the point where my body ached.

"Stop running." He chuckled, grabbing ahold of my box braids in his grasp.

My back arched, as my ass stayed elevated. Gripping onto anything or wetting the sheets with my tears.

Getting my back blown out is one way to spend our Sunday morning.

"Ahhh..." I continued but it just got worst with every thrust.

"Keep throwing it back, baby." He urged, matching the pace.

"No..." My response resulted with a slap on my ass. "Owww."

He moves even closer. Thrusting deeper and my cries turns to squeals.

As I orgasmed again losing count, I felt the difference as the pulsating feeling meant that he was about to ejaculate.

Without any protection, he busted his load inside me and his thrust got sloppy. Milking himself dry but at the same time, the doorbell rang throughout our house.

He ignores it as I did.

Releasing my hair as it could finally rest my head.

And mih back.

What I got in return from him are kisses on my back.

Him know mon... Always.

My sweaty back, getting kisses up to my shoulder as he still remains inside me and very much hard as if he was ready to go again.

"No more, babe." I complained.

"I'll go slow this time. Please." He lied and I laughed a bit.

"You said that last time." I frowned, then a moan slips out as he latches on to my neck. Sucking to leave his mark.

Again, the doorbell rang.

"Since you have the energy to go again. You can check the door." I instructed.

He sighed, reaching for his phone without pulling out.

"Fuck!" He hissed, pulling out immediately. "It's my parents!"

I turned and looks at him with disbelief.

"Yuh serious?" I let my patios slip out.

"Dead serous." He rushes inside the bathroom. "I'll be down in a sec."

I figured he was speaking to his parents through the security system.

Groaning, I sat upwards and hop off the bed, dragging the sheets with me.

I tried moving as fast as I could, hoping to get downstairs in time.

Babe came from the bathroom with his body all wet, with only a towel around his waist. The other things on display were his tattoos, hickeys and red craw marks on his back.

I laughed at the sight, going to dump the sheets in the laundry basket.

Showering after I put fresh sheets on and clean up. Mainly to get rid of some of the evidence.

Not quite sure what to wear to look more acceptable, I settled with a short sleeve dress reaching my knees.

Moisturizing took sometime as the warm water would've dried my skin enough to make it ashy after a while. Something I didn't want to happen.