8• Restrictions

Things didn't go as planned when we got to Jamaica.

We decided to experience a little of everything instead of staying in just one Airbnb.

First two days it was Rondell Village in Negril. Hot spot were; Ricks cafe, Chukka, Blue hole mineral spring and Dolphin Cove.

I did not get to experience that cliff diving.

My carefree man went again and again, but I did get to shake my ass and enjoy some jerk chicken without feeling sick.

Third and forth nights in Saint Elizabeth, Bramble Beach villa then Taino Cove Resort. They were paradise and we went to Lovers leap to enjoy the view before we leave.

Keko Palace in Trelawny. We went beach hopping; Burwood beach and 876 Beach club all in one day.

Madazul Ocho Rios, Saint Ann's for four days. We started with River Tubing, went to Blue hole and island gully falls, chocolate workshop, the glass bottom boat tour, bamboo rafting and more beach hopping but I really liked Mahogany Beach.

Sea tubing, ATV safari, horse back riding, climbing Dunn's river falls and zipling was what I had to enjoy from afar.

Pregnant ole me couldn't do everything.

Yet my half South Korean, half Japanese man went crazy when I requested a limestone massage. That's after he saw how the rafters were doing the women.

He did not want another man touching me.

At all.

Not ever.

Even his brother was the same with Lilly.

He then made a comment about never allowing me to return here for anything called a girls trip.

I had to laugh.

Babe might look innocent in the face, but his body was different than these men. He is fit and athletic so he had nothing to worry about expect for that opportunity I lost.

No limestone massage for me. He wasn't even going to do it as I didn't know he was that possessive until now.

My ass, legs and boobs should be for his eyes only.

I sat out every single night as they went to clubs with my cousins. I could not go when smoking was so common at those places.

In Montego bay however, I could not go to lounge 2727 or Taboo. Pier 1, was an okay for my condition but not that Friday. It was alway lit on Fridays.

Instead J'ai and I sat out to experience something simple as going to the movies and enjoying some ice cream afterwards.

We were staying at the Sandals all-inclusive resort for the remainder of our say. Yet we still went out to see the town.

Tomorrow we'll be going to see my family seeing as it was a Sunday and an all time family day.

Today I'm going around the familiar town of Montego bay doing some shopping. I'm giving away the clothes I packed to bring here just so I can put some snacking in its place to bring up.

Zac, lilly and J'ai didn't mind paying extra for more luggage. Even when I told them it was more expensive here, they laughed at me.

Mih shame.

So as I walked into theses common places, I almost forgot who I came here with and how my fellow Jamaicans were looking at me.

I'm walking with three Asian people and one was holding my hand.

Even the Chinese were staring so we left.

I laughed so hard that I had to hide from J'ai after we got to another store.