11• Fin

Our new home is much better than the last.

Falling on a few undeveloped acres covered in trees, lush gardens and perfectly mowed lawn.

I'm just happy for the gate and the tall walls around the property.

It was even further from everyone we know, perched on all these acres meant for rich people.

The amount of estates in this community wasn't enough to fill the schools and all, but the small-town was surely for the richest enjoyment.

Our home three storey mansion comes with its luxury. A detached guest house, staff quarters, pool house with a pool big enough to do laps, a gazebo next to man-made pond that needed fishes and an indoor pool with a waterfall.

The driveway is so long and beautiful that we don't hear vehicles driving outside the property. It also opens up to a hidden motor court so it wouldn't take away the beauty of the circular driveway with a water fountain and garden in the center.

Four whole kitchens apart from the guest house. The family kitchen, a butler's kitchen, a mini kitchen for the Master suite and one for the outdoor where there's an industrial grill, oven, mini cooler and stove is all set up.

This is our ultimate family home, ready for a huge family to have our get together in one environment. It's like a little villa by the size.

With all the amendments, J'ai chose it to create even more content.

"I built this for us." He reveals when he finished giving me a full tour.

"How? When?" I asked, and not a least bit surprised as he knows how to keep his secrets.

"I hired an architect two years ago to design it based on our preferences. You love the large pantries and all the ovens so the house has them all over along with extra storage. I even got you a room for your personal comfort. I love to swim and create content so the big outdoor, my man cave and the office is all to my liking. Our baby and the other children that we'll have has enough space in their rooms to personalize as the years go by."

He wrapped his arms around me and I looked outside through all the glass that he said is safe and won't crack.

Seems like he wants me to test that theory.

If yuh live inna glass house, don't throw stones.

"J'ai?"

"Yes baby?" He whispered, more instead in kissing my exposed neck and shoulders.

"How rich are you so we don't go broke from this kind of living when I'm not even working?" I let it all out, moving away from him as he's getting too horny, too quickly.

"The wealthiest of people don't have the time to watch the money they have as it grows by the day. We check it by all we invest in and what more we can do to earn double or triple for the next year. There is a limit, but we nor this little baby or our others will be able to max even one credit card." He followed me smiling as he knows what I don't plan on giving him just yet.

Playing cat and mouse as he circled me, knowing darn well that I'll be tired soon.

"So you ask how rich I am. You're wrong. Everything we do now is a we thing. So our wealth is enough so you don't have to work. I've sort of started my early retirement and creating content is my hobby so I'm staying fit while I do so."

He eyed me, following me around the couch.

"Can you stop." I laughed.

"What must I stop?" He smirked.