5• Baby oh baby

Despite his parents being here, I needed some early morning sex.

It wasn't light out as yet, and neither was it time when J'ai would be up, but I was. Or his dick was.

We were spooning so with it poking me so hard, I had to get up.

I tried to ignore it by using the bathroom, but I ended up washing my face and brushing my teeth to start my day.

Only to return to the room to find him on his back and his pole in the air.

Getting naked, I lowered his boxers and climbed over his lap.

I moaned as I moved his dick from my soaked cunt to my needy clit.

Then back to my cunt, I held him and let it enter me.

His breathing changed as I rode him slowly and a second later, his hand grasp my ass.

His eyes opened and I grinned, making him smile.

"Good morning love." He greets.

"Happy birthday zaddy." I teased, leaning forward to kiss him.

He held me close, sitting up when I did and moved us closer to the headboard where he leans back.

From riding him to getting a really intimate missionary style, I was contented.

"Baby." I spoke up, realizing something.

"Mhmm?" He looks at me then back between us where he refused to put my legs down.

As if he was going for another round of love making. Moving in and out of me slowly.

Fascinated with all that is running from my cunt that is produced by the two of us.

"I missed my Doctors' appointment." I revealed and he froze.

His expression told me straight away that he is very much aware.

"Baby..." I gasped and my eyes widened. "Baby?"

"We don't know that yet." He tries to hide a smile but I noticed it.

Moving away, I dismisses his groaning of frustration when he was no longer inside my walls.

I head to our walk-in closet, feeling everything running down my thighs as I rummage through my storage unit.

I took two boxes of separate brand pregnancy tests and a disposable container them went to the bathroom. Entering the little room that the toilet is in.

J'ai is right there behind me before I closed the door.

"Babe, can I see you?" That's him being clingy and needy.

"No. This action is a scare ritual." I joked, though I'm freaking out.

He sighs, doing something while I do my business.

I took them as instructed.

Peeing in the cup then did the thing as if I was a scientist in a lap.

I disposed of the waste, drop the cup in the bin then flushed.

Waiting, I heard how impatient J'ai was outside the door.

I didn't know what to think but I know I'll be okay. We'll be okay.

We talked about our little family for so long, but I've never in my twenty four years of life had taken a pregnancy test before.

I did read about it and planned as it's the reason I had these. Upon buying this home, mommy told me to buy this as well so here it was, being used.