When we arrived we saw the fort Changbin and Jeongin built and it was so pretty.We all set up the snacks in bowl and talked about stuff we could do.
"Oh yeah guys I was gonna ask y'all if y'all wanted to go to to the amusement park with me"said Chan
"Yes I wanna go"said Jeongin
"To be honest I think we all want to go, right?"said Han
They all agreed then we were all doing what we wanted then me and Minho went to go talk.
"Seungmin I know you know that I know something isn't right"
"Yeah which is why all I'm asking is for you not to ask anyone"
"If you ever need help you can always come to me, you can trust me seungmin"
"Ok, just please don't tell anyone I'm trusting you."
We both came back to the living room and from the looks of it they are all gonna eat. I sit next to Jeongin and Chan.But then I get a notification.
Jaejin
Hey seungmin what are you doing
Seen 6:00pm
I'm grounded
Seen 6:00pm
Dont ever talk to me like that you whore talk to me like that one more time you'll get punished
Seen 6:01pm

I froze as I read it then I remember that Chan is right next to me.
"Wow, he didn't not just call you that, that's messed up.." Said Chan
"Don't say anything about."
"Ok"
We were all finished eating then we heard a huge thunder then the lights went out.
"AAAAAA"me Felix hyunjin and han screamed
"You guys are so dramatic"said Jeongin
Suddenly someone touched my back.
"AHHHHH"
"Dude chill it's just me.."said Chan
"Oh sorry"
"Well guys we should go look for flashlights"said Changbin
"I know where they are except.."said Han
"Except what?"asked Felix
"There in my basement."said Han
"Well then let's go"said Minho
"Alrighty"said Changbin
"DUDE WHY ATE YALL NOT SCARED"said hyunjin
"If it's so scary then why don't you just stay up here all alone in the dark"said Minho
"On second thought I'll just go with you guys"
Hyunjin and Felix were hugging the whole time and I stayed really close to Chan he felt really.. warm.
"Alright we have 5 flashlights, That should be enough."Said Han
The rest of the time we spent it telling scary stories and playing the game of life.

So enough it was time to go to sleep.I asked Chan if I could sleep with him cause I was to scared to sleep alone,he said yes and we were back to back.I was to scared to hug him because the first time I did that jaejin screamed at me and hit me for disobeying his rules. After some minutes Chan turned around and hugged me, I felt so warm and safe under his arms.We slept like this for the rest of the night and then soon enough it was morning.

Sunday 5:00am
We all cleaned up then we all left.I entered my home by the back door and ran straight to my room so I wasn't caught. I was surprised my parents didn't even notice I was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP
Friday 4:00pm
Today at 8:00pm jaejin is supposed to be back in town and today is also the day we planned on going to the amusement park, we decided on leaving the amusement park at 8:30 which gives me enough time to get prepared in case jaejin wants to meet up.

"LETS GO ON THE RIDE"said Felix
"Alright"said Han
On the ride
I grabbed on to Chans shoulder as the roller coaster went up. Then Chan grabbed onto my thigh, I was blushing so hard but then we were at the very top then.. boom.
"AHHHHH" we all screamed
When the ride ended I felt like I couldn't walk
Chan's pov:
When we got of the ride seungmin was trembling, struggling to walk and his face was red he looked like - wait Chan what are you thinking?? Stop that!!

We went on some more rides then ate,soon enough it was time to go.
" Hey Seungmin! Let me get on that cab with you."
"Sure!But why?"
"Oh cause cabs can be dangerous around here yk that?Its never good to go in a cab alone, especially at our age"
"O-oh ok"
We arrived at his neighbor hood and bid our goodbyes,he looked so cute when he smiled and said goodbye.

SKZ🥶🥶🔥🔥🔥🔥

KFC🐥
Hey guys! Yuna is gonna have a party tomorrow she invited us to go!

Hyunjin the perfect 😍
Ooo we should go

Quokka bear Han
Yeah let's all go

Minnie Mouse
Well I don't know if I can go

Lino 🐰
Just try asking if not no to risky

Changbin salon 🎀
Dude he's just asking his parents it's not that big of a deal😭
Minnie Mouse
I have really strict parents
IN n out
Wait so like we're all going right?
ALPHA AWOO 🐺
                                          Yea,seungmin is on hold
                                             though
KFC 🐥
Alright then it's settled

——————————————-
Seungmin pov:

Me and jaejin decided to go for a walk around the park.
"Jaejin, Yuna is gonna have a party she invited mostly everyone in the grade. Are you going?"
"These days I've been in a good mood so yeah I'm going, you can go to but with someone else cause I invited eunji to go with me"
"Park eunji?"
"Yeah we've been talking for quite some time"
"But I'm your? Ok then I'll go with Jeongin and  his friends"
"Alright but you do KNOW this is a one time thing right? It's only because I've been in a good mood these days"
"Ok well I should get going cause my mom will scream at me"
"Okay bye"
"Love you!"
"Okay"
There I felt my heart shatter even more, not only did I suspect he's cheating on me and talking to another girl without telling me but he didn't even say I love you even more back!.

Before I went home I decided to go to a nearby convenience store for some icecream.
"Seungmin!!"
I heard someone scream my name, it was Chan he signaled to me to come over there.
"Hi Chan ! Why'd you call me here?"
"Cause a drunk, old man, probably in his mid 40's was following you"
"Oh well thanks"
"You should be more careful when your walking alone you know"
"I know I know but I'm able to go can you tell the others right now cause my phone died"
"Is that why you didn't call an Uber?"
"No I just remembered what you said"
"Oh well here's my phone send them a voice message"
"Ok"
After that we both took an Uber and I got home safely and so did he.
All that's was left was to get prepared for tomorrow.

————————————————————————

I CANT WAIT TO START WRITING THE NEXT PART
The good stuff is coming
Oh yeah this is now my most longest chapter I've ever written cause 3 was 1115 words but this one is now 1189