19

Seungmin's Pov:

It's now the day I perform with Seojoon, I'm nervous but excited. I messaged Chan to watch tv at the time we're gonna perform.
Also Jen too if she had time.

At stage

"Alright let's warm up our vocals"

"Kay"

We practiced and practiced until it was time, the song was called "By Midnight " (A/N:)I made that up idk if it's a real song😭
This song doesn't have a dance it's just about singing your heart out. After this performance Seojoon said he will publish the song on Spotify and everything else.

"Seung let's go!"

"Alright"

I need to give it my all.

After Performance

This performance was being broadcasted on tv so there wasn't a crowd but everything was live.

My phone also blew up,lol.

I got a call from Jen first.

"SEUNGMIN SINCE WHEN COULD YOU SING LIKE THAT!??"

"Did you like the surprise?"

"YES IM CRYING THE SONG WAS BEAUTIFUL"

"Yeah, Seojoon wrote most of it I only wrote a little"

"DOESNT MATTER IT WAS BEAUTIFUL IM ADDING IT TO MY PLAYLIST"

Then Chan

"Seungmin since when could you sing like that? Literally everyone is crying, except Minho. But still it was so good!"

"Thanks chan! I hope you all loved it"

Then an unknown number, I was bored so I decided to answer it.

"Seungmin.."

"Do I know you?"

"Of course you do I'm your mother!"
I could hear sobs

No you aren't

"No.. you aren't, you never cared about me"

".. I"

"Matter a fact you never though I would succeed, I was only a mistake to you cause you thought I could do nothing! Look who's crying now! Never call me ever again!"

I hung up and went to Seojoon

"Hey let's take some photos! We will upload them to both of our instagrams! Also seungmin, please sing more. Your voice is beautiful and you can compose good lyrics, please make music."

"I'll try.."

We took photos and then I went straight home.

Short chapter sorry!!!

Anyways I'm pretty sure Thais Tory is coming to an end.
With that I'll say bye now.

BLACKPINK IM YOUR AREA🔥🔥