Next Day

I woke up and my IG was blown up I had a bunch of followers, some comments on my new posts saying should become a soloist, under what company? That's the only problem.

There was one person who messaged me though.

Ji_yeonnie

So I see your still trying to get Chans attention..
You attention seeker..
Well sorry to inform you but Chan is mine not yours.

You: uhm hun first of all I sang cause I was asked to and wanted to

Singing is so easy! Your acting like no one can do it.

You:Go ahead and sing them, in front of your little Channie. If it's not that hard do it

No, you dont tell me what to do

You: Then don't be saying that singing is easy

I'm so sick of you

You: Sick of me? Do you know how much I've had to put up with you! Me and Chan got distant because of you! And I know you guys are dating but I really don't care. Just cause I want to spend time with someone doesn't mean I like them. It's not my fault you are just a jealous girl who seems nothing but insecure to herself. And you know who makes her feel insecure? Me. Your nothing but a selfish stubborn girl who thinks she's all that. I've had it with you and I can't even have one small moment to where I feel proud of myself. Grow up, seriously.

I left the chat and just got ready.I put on some dark bootcut jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

"Hey min, how do you break up with someone?"

"Uh idk text them?"

"Eh I'll do that"

"Why are you guys breaking up?"

"Cause I just don't love her.. I don't know why I was with her to begin with."

"So your a player?"

"No! I just thought I liked her but I'm guessing I was wrong, someone has had my heart for a pretty long time I just never noticed"

"Oh well I'm going to a cafe, want to go with me?"

"Sure"

We walked to the cafe a met some stray cats on the way.

"Hello what would you like?"

"I'd like one latte"

"Eh I'll just get an iced americano"

"Alright anything- *GASP* ATENT YOU THAT GUY WHO SANG BY MIDNIGHT WITH SEOJOON"

She kinda shouted it so now half of the cafe was looking.I heard gasps and some people choking on their coffee.

"Oh I'm sorry! Uh anything else"

"It's okay! And No that will be it"

"Okay.."

"I'll pay"said Chan

Before I could argue he already payed.

"Alright let's go find a seating place"

We found a corner and saw a little girl come up to us.

"Hi! I'm Haneul, my moms birthday is coming up and she watched your performance at the hospital. Since her birthday is coming up I wanted to get your autograph or Seojoons.So can I have your autograph?"

"Aw your so cute!!Of course, I hope your mom gets better"

"Hey you"Haneul

"Huh me?"Chan

"Yes you! Who are you?"

"Ah.. I'm Seungmin's Friend"

"Can I have your autograph too?"

"Uh I'm not famous though.."

"You will be I can feel it"

"Uh sure"

We both signed and left the cafe and I also signed some more.
Now we are just walking around

"Hey Chan, are you thinking of becoming a singer?"

"I haven't told you yet but uh.. I auditioned for JYP and I got accepted.."

"WHAT"

"Yeah, you should audition too. The others did too I just forgot to tell you"

"I'll do it right now"

We went to the building and I auditioned

Chans Pov:

While I was waiting for Seungmin to be done I happened to see JY Park

"Ah Bangchan, what are you doing?"

"Oh my friend is going to audition"

"Who is this friend of yours?"

"Kim Seungmin"

"Kim Seungmin!? That dude who sang with that other singer! That dude is amazing I'm sure he will make it"

"That's why I told him to join"

"Hm I'll see you later then"

Ending it here!!!
I don't have anything to say so yeah
Does anyone have an idea for Seojoons soloist name? Cause Idk if I should just call him Seojoon

Anyways I'll leave now

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA🔥🔥