Quokka bear Han

Han, what is the
party about?
It's Yuna's birthday so you
should just wear something
casual
Ok, thanks hannie

12:00pm

I was thinking of going to the mall but I didn't want to go alone so I invited Jeongin.

"Lets take an Uber"said Jeongin
"Alright, let's be careful though"
We got in the Uber and arrived safely at the mall.We went to a boba shop first then headed to our first store.
"I'm thinking of buying some new boot cut jeans" I said
"Yeah I'm ran out of jeans for the week and I'm not gonna wear sweatpants to the party"
We headed in to a random store I found the perfect outfit, I was surprised that I could find a whole outfit in one store.

"I'm thinking of buying some new boot cut jeans" I said "Yeah I'm ran out of jeans for the week and I'm not gonna wear sweatpants to the party"We headed in to a random store I found the perfect outfit, I was surprised that I could find a whole out...

(Seungmin's outfit)

Then Jeongin decided to get some black pants.

Yeah it's boring but it's easy to style.We then went into another random store and Jeongin found a knit sweater he liked, it was cold so it would be useful.

We then went into another random store and Jeongin found a knit sweater he liked, it was cold so it would be useful

2:40pm
After we went to the food court and decided to go to this fragrance store and I bought myself this perfume.Then I went to his house to get ready cause I didn't want to go back home.
4:00pm
"Dude I haven't been to a party in ages!"
"Really last time I've been to one was about one month ago.., wow time flies by quickly"
"It sure does, you know speaking of that we should start getting ready"
"Right"
"The party starts at 6:00pm so we have about two hours to get ready"
"Alright"
We both got changed then had a 30 minute photo shoot, we're extra.
5:00pm
I decided to put concealer on my eye bags because of staying up all night doing homework, crying, watching TikTok, studying or thinking about my shower thoughts.
After I put on the new perfume then me and Jeongin went on a walk to kill some time before the party.
"Seungmin let's go on those swings!"
"Okay!"
We went to or local park and sat on the swings then we went on our phones to take a photo shoot, again.
Suddenly I got a notification, it was a message from Chan.
Channie 🩷
Seungmin, I want to know what's actually going on between you and jaejin.
Ok, call Minho he'll
tell you everything.
Say that I'm ok with it.