Seungmin Pov:
(At the apartment)
"Seungmin I need you to tell me what happened back there and who did it."
"J-Jaejin-"
"I thought he moved to America?"
"No his friends.. they did this.. they threatened to do something even worse and I think you know what it is already"
"I know who Jaejins friends are, since they are in the East hall restroom don't go to that side of the building after dismissal. Do you have any classes in that side"
"No.."
"Ok after school walk with Heesung until you reach us"
"Okay.. thanks Chan..nie"
"Come on let's get you cleaned up properly"

Jennie Pov:

Kai invited me to go to the park today, I said yes cause why not I didn't have anything planned today so I said yes.

To wear I put on some low rise, pretty dark, bootcut jeans with a black tank top and a red sweater. I was going for a casual look today, nothing much. After I sprayed my favorite perfume and I was ready.

I checked the weather and it said there was a 80% chance of rain, who cares it's just some rain my sweater has a hoodie anyway.

After waiting for around 10 mins Kai told me to meet him at the corner store and from there we will go.

"Hi Kai!!"
"Hi Jen, let's go now shall we?"
"Sure"
They were talking about wether math is red or blue, it was stupid but they were able to kill some time.

At the park

We walked for about an hour then we saw this swing set and decided to be there for awhile.

Until..
RING RING!!
" Oh sorry it's my sister let me take this real quick"
"Ok.." Really? who calls their sister Love duck?
Out of no where Kai started running, I didn't want to follow him cause maybe it was personal so I just stayed here.

"Hey.. Jennie?"
"Huh? Taehyung! What are you doing here?"
"Well I'm asking the same, why are you here? Alone?"
"Well I was here with Kai but he ran off after a phone call.."
"He left you alone!?? No goodbye or reason!??"
"Yeah, but it must've been urgent to leave of like that"
"Hmm sure"
"Well why are you here?"
"I'm here cause I was bored and decided to get some fresh air"
"Oh well I'm a little hungry I'm gonna go to the convenience store and-"
BANG*(thunder)
Taehyung then grabbed her by the hand and ran until they stopped at a convenience store.
"I think we're gonna have to stay here for awhile.."said Taehyung
"Yeah.. we'll I'm gonna get something to eat? I'll pay"
"Yeah but I'll pay.."
"No you get something I'll pay"
"No I'm the man I pay"
"I said I'll pay damn it!"
"Oh geez ok"
They got their stuff and sat down.( the place has a seating spot not all do).While they were eating the rain was getting heavier and louder.
"I'm a little scared.."
"Don't worry about it, it will all go away. Trust me"
They were done eating and decided to wait for the rain to stop and get a taxi.
"3..2..1 Go!!" Shouted Taehyung
They ran into the taxi and decided to go to Jennie's house.
"From my house we will wait for the rain to atleast calm down a bit then you can go, ok?"
"Ok"
They arrived and waited, the rain calmed down a bit so Taehyung called his mom to pick him up.
"Bye Taehyung!"
"Bye Jen!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Pretty short chapter compared to others but I promise I'll try to make chapter atleast after every 1 or two days!!
BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA 🔥🔥