Seungmin's Pov:

It's been two months since the incident and since I've moved in with Chan, right now I'm in the school library listening to BLACKPINK'S "Playing With Fire" I've been obsessed with that song it's been so long since I've listened to it.(blackpink is popular but no one knows how they look like or who they are they just make music, same with bts)

"Hi seungmin!!!"Said Chan as he walked up to me
"Hi Chan"
"What are you doing?"
"Well schools ending early today so I though why not spend the rest of the time till we're dismissed in the library finishing some assignments"
"Oh okay we'll I was talking with Han and we had and idea of going bowling or roller skating so I was going to ask if you wanted to go wi-"
"Hi Channie!!!!"
Oh there's Jiyeon, oh how I hate her. She always wants attention and is always clinging on to MY boyfriend. Wait- Chan isn't my boyfriend? What am I thinking he never asked me out.. what if jiyeon asks him out and he says yes! No! No! I won't let her do that.
"Channie what are you doing with this uh.. nerd.."
"Jiyeon, he's not a nerd but we were actually talking about going bowling or skating"
"Oh can I go!"
"Well it's actually-"I was about to say but Jiyeon cut me off
"I'm not talking to you I'm talking to Chan"
"Oh well I don't know if you can go"
"Why not?"
"It's between friends so yeah"
" Oh then let's hang out some other time!... Just you and me"

"Uh sure I guess"
Are they really doing this here, in front of Me! I'm really not having it so I stand up and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaving the chapter short
Sorry!! Anyways I just wanted to say that drpepper is so good