Chapter 2.𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖚💓

Chapter: 2 

The next day, I wore the best outfit for my first day of work at Mu's company. I stepped out of my room, and to my surprise, my mom was there with breakfast. With a mix of excitement and nerves, I greeted her, "Good morning." She smiled warmly and replied, "Good morning." I ate a bite of food, then I got inside a bus. After a minute, I arrived at Mu's company, and Maria was there.

"Hi Maria," I greeted her. 

"Emily, how was your weekend?" she asked.                                                                                                 

Like freaky bad, I was spending it alone at home while mom is at work" I said.                    

"So what about going with me tomorrow for Mu company's ceremony? Mu's company had won first place, and now we are called to attend the ceremony. All the employees, including you and me," said Maria.                                                                                                                                          

"Maria, but..." I started to say, but I was interrupted by a captivating man entering the building. My heart raced, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Tall, handsome – he took my breath away.

"Mu Liam," Maria whispered in my ear, noticing my fascination

"Mu Liam," Maria whispered in my ear, noticing my fascination. He passed by us while Maria greeted him. I followed suit, and as he left, I couldn't help but ask, "Mu Liam?"            "Yes, Mu Liam, the guy every girl dreams of. Tall, rich, handsome – who doesn't like him? But you're still hung up on Jason," Maria said. It angered me, and I snapped back at her, "Maria!" She came closer, her tone softer. 

"Emily, if it upsets you, I won't bring it up again. Why don't we focus on work?" I reluctantly agreed, and Maria showed me to my workspace. I began working, trying to concentrate despite my mind wandering to Mu Liam. The day passed in a whirlwind of introductions and adjustments to the new environment. But the thought of the Mu company ceremony lingered in my mind.                                            

[10:00am]

After I finished working, I got on the elevator to go downstairs. When I was about to press the floor, someone touched the button from outside. 

It was him, Mu Liam, with his assistant behind him. when he  got inside I felt a chill run through my body, like I was on ice. But when I turned to look at him, he was engrossed in his iPad, looking at his project. His handsome face made me feel warm, so I quickly looked away before my cheeks start's Blush.😳"Miss," someone called out from behind me. When I turned, it was Mu Liam's assistant. "Is it... me?" I asked, uncertain. He showed me his hand, gesturing for me to press a floor. "Oh," I said, finally understanding. I pressed the button, and after a second, the elevator stopped. I quickly walked out, trying to escape the uncomfortable situation, as if I were going crazy. 

Just as I reached the door of Mu company, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and heard a girl shouting, "Emily, Emily!" Confused, I asked, "What's wrong?" The voice on the other end replied, "Emily, it's me Rose, your cousin." "Rose, what happened?" I inquired. "Come and help me!" Rose pleaded. "I'm on my way, wait for me," I assured her. I hurriedly hailed a taxi and headed to her house. When I arrived, I knocked on the door, and after a moment, Rose opened it. "Come in," she said, urging me inside the living room. She made me sit down as she sat beside me. Rose, a wealthy girl, was undeniably beautiful. "What's the matter?" I asked, concerned. 

Rose hesitated before speaking, "I know you'll probably say no, but please, help me." I reassured her, saying, "It's okay, tell me what's going on." Rose took a deep breath and confessed, "You see, I love Mark, but my family doesn't know about him."

Confused, I queried, "Why don't you introduce him to your parents?" Rose looked pained as she replied, "Because they've arranged a blind date for me. They told me he's handsome, but I don't want to go because I'm already in love with someone else. Additionally, they said if I refuse, they'll take away my money. Please, Emily, help me."         I pondered for a moment before asking, "What can I do?" Rose handed me her business card from her pocket and said, "Go on this blind date for me." I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. "But I..." I started to say, but Rose interrupted, saying, "It's okay, I'll make you look beautiful. Don't worry about it."

She placed her business card in my hand and added, "Hold onto this, he may ask for it. Also, act crazy and make him hate you." I nodded, understanding the plan, and said, "No problem, but when is the blind date?" Rose replied swiftly, "It's now." Shocked, I exclaimed, "Now?" Rose led me to her room, where she skillfully applied makeup on my face and picked out one of her pretty dresses for me to wear.

" Shocked, I exclaimed, "Now?" Rose led me to her room, where she skillfully applied makeup on my face and picked out one of her pretty dresses for me to wear

 Now, it was time to go out. "Remember, make him hate you, okay?" Rose reminded me. Determined, I replied, "No problem, I can handle that." I got into her car, and we drove to the restaurant.

Once we arrived, I stepped inside and took a seat at a beautiful table situated in the corner, offering a view through a large window. I waited anxiously for a few minutes when a gentle voice called out, "Ms. Rose." Startled, I turned to face the source of the voice and asked, "Yes".🤯

                                                                                            ******

                                                                                            ******

Don't forget to comment , i need to know your feedback also follow for more updates thank you

See you on next chapter :)